No signal :(

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
Hi Everyone, my computer started to show no signal everytime I start some games like DotA 2, if you have any solution please kindly help me thank you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

OP
mayurthemad01

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
One more thing I noticed that it also shows no signal when I enter into bios. Please help guys

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Need much more details.System configuration,whether system works normally when not playing games,since when problem started,which windows version,which monitor & connecting cable type etc.

OP
mayurthemad01

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
Ok system configuration
Intel processor i3-2120, Asus p8b75-m Mobo, xfx 6670 graphics card, Corsair cx430, frontech 4gb ram, Acer monitor 1600*900 using dvi cable and Windows 7 (32 bit).
System works normally but the problem starts as soon as I play DotA 2 or witcher 2. It has been 2 months since it started and I am really frustrated with this problem.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Take out your graphics card & try running system from intel graphics using lowest possible DoTA2 settings.Also run memtest to check your ram.Try also running some graphics benchmark to see if same issue happens.

OP
mayurthemad01

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
Take out your graphics card & try running system from intel graphics using lowest possible DoTA2 settings.Also run memtest to check your ram.Try also running some graphics benchmark to see if same issue happens.
Hmm, well a new problem arised since I cleaned out my pc and the no signal problem seems gone but the screen goes black while only the cursor is showing after the starting windows shown.
Like this after the starting windows logo it shows like this.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/37f31f8ff78a257c99ded29a77c7a795.jpg

Sorry the no signal still shows when I open through safe mode with networking.

OP
mayurthemad01

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
try with a live linux cd/usb to rule out any hardware issue.
Hmm, it seems the problem has gone. I plugged out the power cord and hold the power button for a minute. It seems to have done the trick.Thank you whitestar_999 for your kind help.

Top Bottom