Next game: Crash Bandicoot or Uncharted: Lost Legacy

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Hello,

I am thinking of buying a new PS4 exclusive game, but not sure which one should I buy?

1) Crash Bandicoot: never played the older versions, but I generally very much like platform games and this one is looking very promising!

2) Uncharted: lost legacy: I have played and like the entire Uncharted series, so this one I am definitely going to play either this month or sometime later in future. However, I've read that single player mode (story mode) is comparatively smaller than other Uncharted games. So, I am not sure if shedding approx. 2.5k is worth on it right now or should I wait for some discounts on this one.

What are your views? Please let me know if you have any other suggestions apart from these 2. (only PS4 exclusives!)

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello,

I am thinking of buying a new PS4 exclusive game, but not sure which one should I buy?

1) Crash Bandicoot: never played the older versions, but I generally very much like platform games and this one is looking very promising!

2) Uncharted: lost legacy: I have played and like the entire Uncharted series, so this one I am definitely going to play either this month or sometime later in future. However, I've read that single player mode (story mode) is comparatively smaller than other Uncharted games. So, I am not sure if shedding approx. 2.5k is worth on it right now or should I wait for some discounts on this one.

What are your views? Please let me know if you have any other suggestions apart from these 2. (only PS4 exclusives!)
My vote would go to Crash Bandicoot. Lost legacy is similar to Uncharted 4 game play and graphics wise... It's a standalone DLC and so the shorter single-player mode.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello,

I highly recommend Bloodborne, gameplay is just epic and replay value is very high, you can try a different build with each play through and it will feel like completely new game. It is my favorite game of all time. Buy the GOTY edition with the Old Hunters DLC if you are planning to buy.

Other PS4 exclusives I have played are The Last Of Us, God Of War 3 and Nioh(only the beta), all are great games.

From the ones you mentioned, I would go for Crash Bandicoot as it has 3 games and wait for the Uncharted's price to fall. Btw, how are the Uncharted games? Have you played The Last Of Us?

DDIF

Custom User Title
@Vineet Sharma I too got PS4 Pro last month just because of Last of Us and Horizon Zero Dawn.
Do get Last of Us remastered edition. You won't regret it. It was on sale last month. Full paisa vasool game.
Give a try to Horizon Zero Dawn, it's very good gfx wise and gameplay wise. Story is good but don't expect Witcher comparison.
Next is BloodBorne, I just played for 2 hours and it's brutal in difficulty and awesome. Progression give real sense of achievement.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
@Vineet Sharma I too got PS4 Pro last month just because of Last of Us and Horizon Zero Dawn.
Do get Last of Us remastered edition. You won't regret it. It was on sale last month. Full paisa vasool game.
Give a try to Horizon Zero Dawn, it's very good gfx wise and gameplay wise. Story is good but don't expect Witcher comparison.
Next is BloodBorne, I just played for 2 hours and it's brutal in difficulty and awesome. Progression give real sense of achievement.
Where are you buying your games from ?

DDIF

Custom User Title
Where are you buying your games from ?
I bought directly from US Store, on sale. LOU for 9.99 USD, in India it was 2135 INR at that time.
Batman Arkham Knight for 19.99 USD, was 2500+ INR in Indian store.
Shadow of Mordor GOTY 19.99 USD.
Sleeping Dogs for 10.49 USD on sale.
DmC 15.99 USD.
Mortal Kombat XL for 19.99 USD.
Horizon Zero Dawn for 32 USD.

EDIT: There is a sale going right now.
LoU is 11.49 USD.
Darksiders 2 is 8.99 USD and many more.

Last edited:

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
I bought directly from US Store, on sale. LOU for 9.99 USD, in India it was 2135 INR at that time.
Batman Arkham Knight for 19.99 USD, was 2500+ INR in Indian store.
Shadow of Mordor GOTY 19.99 USD.
Sleeping Dogs for 10.49 USD on sale.
DmC 15.99 USD.
Mortal Kombat XL for 19.99 USD.
Horizon Zero Dawn for 32 USD.

EDIT: There is a sale going right now.
LoU is 11.49 USD.
Darksiders 2 is 8.99 USD and many more.

Thanks. I have only bought physical disks of games so far. Already have the LoU Remastered Blu ray. I have a crappy BSNL broadband. So prefer to have game disks. Also the appreciate the ability to sell once I complete the game.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Thanks. I have only bought physical disks of games so far. Already have the LoU Remastered Blu ray. I have a crappy BSNL broadband. So prefer to have game disks. Also the appreciate the ability to sell once I complete the game.
I just bought Until Dawn for 7.99 USD.

OP
Randy_Marsh

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Sorry for late response, was busy and couldn't get time for the forum.

Thank you for your suggestion. I have played and completed Last of Us and Horizon Zero Down. I haven't tried BloodBorne coz I don't like these Dark Souls type of games.
I bought Uncharted Lost Legacy and Crash Bandicoot, both :D

Uncharted lost legacy: very small single player campaign with same multiplayer as of Uncharted 4. Waste of money if bought at price >1k :| I should have waited.
Crash Bandicoot: loving it! its very challenging and there are just too many levels to play

DDIF

Custom User Title
Sorry for late response, was busy and couldn't get time for the forum.

Thank you for your suggestion. I have played and completed Last of Us and Horizon Zero Down. I haven't tried BloodBorne coz I don't like these Dark Souls type of games.
I bought Uncharted Lost Legacy and Crash Bandicoot, both :D

Uncharted lost legacy: very small single player campaign with same multiplayer as of Uncharted 4. Waste of money if bought at price >1k :| I should have waited.
Crash Bandicoot: loving it! its very challenging and there are just too many levels to play
Very good games are coming next year, but they will be expensive. I am playing some older games, going to start Until Dawn today.
I was busy with Wolfenstien Old Blood and New Order or few days. Finished both, so now back to console.

OP
Randy_Marsh

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Wolfenstein's are really good! I have the new one on download right now. Lets hope it rocks as well
I also have until dawn (PS plus free game). Let me know your thoughts once you are into it.

Top Bottom