New laptop for Graphic Design - Budget 50K

k_v

Journeyman
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
50K INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
15"

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Graphic design mostly. Shall be running Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro etc.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Open to whichever config within the budget.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Dell, HP, Lenovo ideally.

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Havent decided if I should buy it online or offline. Open to both.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Graphic designing on a 50k laptop with a horrible (read: crap) 768p screen with below than average sRGB coverage (it happens in India)?

OP
K

k_v

Journeyman
Graphic designing on a 50k laptop with a horrible (read: crap) 768p screen with below than average sRGB coverage (it happens in India)?

How about you put aside the sarcasm and assist someone who's looking for some advice?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
How about you put aside the sarcasm and assist someone who's looking for some advice?
Assemble a desktop with BenQ BL2420PT monitor having 100% sRGB coverage (couldn't find a cheaper one).

That wasn't sarcasm. I asked if you are willing to sacrifice color accuracy for portability.

Last edited:
OP
K

k_v

Journeyman
Assemble a desktop with BenQ BL2420PT monitor having 100% sRGB coverage (couldn't find a cheaper one).

That wasn't sarcasm. I asked if you are willing to sacrifice color accuracy for portability.

Apologies if I misunderstood your tone.

I need a laptop for portability's sake. I realize I won't get the right system for that budget. But maybe suggest something that could just about cut it? I don't mind spending some 5K extra if it's worth it.

Also, this requirement is for a friend who's not in town at the moment. So I have to purchase this ASAP.

Thanks.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Pick latest Lenovo Ideapad 500 series laptop, whichever model suits your budget:
Lenovo IdeaPad 500 | Multimedia Laptops | Lenovo India

Check which one has the best GPU within your budget. I don't think you can get anything better than this, as Lenovo usually provides better VFM products than other manufacturers.

Top Bottom