New Dell 5567 Laptop - Pink screen, slow performance

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The following are the changes i made in the system to make the boosting faster please give me the solution to make it less than 30sec
:facepalm:
Why are you playing with msconfig settings without knowing the details?
Those items on TASK MANAGER which you disabled are necessary softwares (except onedrive).
Just to be clear, Install CCleaner and post screenshots of all startup items and installed programs, (both of these in CCleaner).

OP
g_goyal2000

g_goyal2000

Youngling
:facepalm:
Why are you playing with msconfig settings without knowing the details?
Those items on TASK MANAGER which you disabled are necessary softwares (except onedrive).
Just to be clear, Install CCleaner and post screenshots of all startup items and installed programs, (both of these in CCleaner).
I agree.

2 minutes to a fully loaded desktop in Windows 10 is normal.
Mine also takes this much time.
Remove all bloatwares, Mcafee.
Run CCleaner.
It will help.
I'm not sure but if u need a faster boot, then u need a SSD instead of HDD.

Jon

Right off the assembly line
I agree.

2 minutes to a fully loaded desktop in Windows 10 is normal.
Mine also takes this much time.
Remove all bloatwares, Mcafee.
Run CCleaner.
It will help.
I'm not sure but if u need a faster boot, then u need a SSD instead of HDD.

i've already uninstalled mcafee and all but still it takes this long... my lenovo laptop which i was using earlier is hdd not ssd which takes around 30sec only if that can do so why can't this

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
i've already uninstalled mcafee and all but still it takes this long... my lenovo laptop which i was using earlier is hdd not ssd which takes around 30sec only if that can do so why can't this
Buddy you can argue all the day why this laptop takes time to boot or you can post the screenshots requested to solve your problem.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
And did your lenovo laptop was using win 10 too?Maybe some device driver on your dell laptop is not optimized for win 10 or having some issue with win 10.Try using win 8.1 on your laptop for testing purpose if dell has win 8.1 drivers for your laptop.

Jon

Buddy you can argue all the day why this laptop takes time to boot or you can post the screenshots requested to solve your problem.

I never meant to argue dude... all i expected was a solution to my frustration which i got finally by resetting the Operating system... now its all smooth, it takes less than 30 sec without any further adjustment, to which i'm ok with... The thing which makes me curious is the laptop took around 6 hours for complete reset.. i doubt will there be any issue with the hardware. if you face the same issue trust me its worth a reset

Jon

I never meant to argue dude... all i expected was a solution to my frustration which i got finally by resetting the Operating system... now its all smooth, it takes less than 30 sec without any further adjustment, to which i'm ok with... The thing which makes me curious is the laptop took around 6 hours for complete reset.. i doubt will there be any issue with the hardware. if you face the same issue trust me its worth a reset

Guys.... my system got hanged completely once which required me to turn the system off manually... i was just using whatsapp web back then... what could be the reason behind that?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Guys.... my system got hanged completely once which required me to turn the system off manually... i was just using whatsapp web back then... what could be the reason behind that?
Install CCleaner and post screenshots of all startup items and installed programs, (both of these in CCleaner).

Top Bottom