Netflix launches in India, HD Starts at 650/month (Same US pricing)

swatkat

Technomancer
That doesn't mean we discredit them for all the great shows they've made over the years such as House of Cards.

Yes, but, I was talking about their movie collection. By the way, House of Cards grew progressively nauseating for me. Frank Underwood keeps playing double-games with anyone and everyone, and nobody ever realizes that and try to oust him. It's like him and his wife are the only higher-than-average IQ people and everyone else in the Whitehouse are retards. That's the biggest plot hole. Funny and dumb stuff.

Last edited:

apdator

Right off the assembly line
It is a good news.but i hope they would have priced at low as the purchasing power in India is less than usa[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] Watch this video to know the plans in detail [youtube]vYLZDCPAFEY[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not really about the purchasing power, more about bandwidth prices. Even after paying 650 for Netflix, users still need to pay for all the bandwidth that will be used for streaming. The combined cost is quite high.

Some operators like Tata DoCoMo are providing services at good rates. For ex, I am using a Tata fixed line broadband connection in Pune where I pay 1500 INR for 8 mbps with FUP set at 160 GB. That's quite good for my use but providers like Airtel still charge a bomb. Airtel in my area gives 80 GB for the same price, that's half the data :-(

kunnusingh

Journeyman
I watch some popular video on youtube and after few days, My ISP close my account so I call them and they told me that my account is expired.

So If I can't use free youtube then using Netflix is impossible for me and many peoples who can't afford 10 thousand per month for broadband.

Elida Golding

Right off the assembly line
This is really a great work. This is the latest post of netflix and lot of useful information. I am searching this quality post for many days. And at last I found that here. Thanks a lot, also you know more about netflix here [URL='Removed[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Sorry dude, but self promotion isn't allowed on this forum. Consider this a warning after which you might get banned.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
A look at Netflix.

*www.wired.com/story/netflix-cancellations-hbo/

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom