Need to buy me my first bike! Need quick views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrishi

I thought u were still kid from Telegram chats

@Vyom nice colour selection
I am still young lol, not old like you as you thought.

Anyways, who were you in TDF telegram? I can't recall.....neither anyone from the group seem to be interested in recalling anyone by this name.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Ronnie012

Earthling
Not flat. Just a inch short on either side. My toe reaches though, one side at once, which is enough to control the bike.
It wont be a problem.mostly I also drive my bike with my toes. You can try wearing boots if u like and also do some leg excercises so that u can control the vehicle with your toes.
By the way I have seen 4.8" gurls riding Classic Re comfortably.

By the way what's the mileage?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It wont be a problem.mostly I also drive my bike with my toes. You can try wearing boots if u like and also do some leg excercises so that u can control the vehicle with your toes.
By the way I have seen 4.8" gurls riding Classic Re comfortably.

By the way what's the mileage?

Yea, riding the bike isn't an issue. The lower seat height does help a bit. Only the passenger suffers. :p
The claims of mileage is high. But I am yet to calculate it for my case. It would take some time to consume the 7 liter petrol that I filled it with since I will only mostly ride on weekends.

Ronnie012

Earthling
Yea, riding the bike isn't an issue. The lower seat height does help a bit. Only the passenger suffers. :p
The claims of mileage is high. But I am yet to calculate it for my case. It would take some time to consume the 7 liter petrol that I filled it with since I will only mostly ride on weekends.
Driving on highways consumes less fuel vis a vis driving in city traffic. Also driving at less speed(s40-60 kms) generally consumes less fuel and good for engine life as well

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I am still young lol, not old like you as you thought.

Anyways, who were you in TDF telegram? I can't recall.....neither anyone from the group seem to be interested in recalling anyone by this name.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
You're an unkil, so no worries XD

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Looks like this thread have served it's purpose. Maybe we will open a new thread to discuss riding bike.
Thanks all of you guys for being in my journey until I find my first love. :D

Cruising on bike in city is tiring, but it's sure a fun experience. I would plan a long distance ride when I become more comfortable. Might even share my journey on my blog and here on TDF. :)

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I wrote my experience here: My first bike: Suzuki Gixxex: The first experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom