Need to buy a phone next week (Galaxy S8)

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
But trust me when you compare the long term use of both of them Iphone will take the lead. Tested it. Iphone is a long runner and does good in long run.

Not true. One of my colleagues had an iphone 6 which after use of only one and a half years, got its touch faulty. It just stopped working out of the blue and Apple service center asked for 25k to replace it (cost of new iphone 6 lol).
It all depends on how much customer wants to use it. People in India generally use apple for longer period of time because of such mindset or beacuse they have paid high price.
PS: I have used Nexus 5 for like 4 years, without a problem. That's why I know.

BadalGulati87

Broken In
Not true. One of my colleagues had an iphone 6 which after use of only one and a half years, got its touch faulty. It just stopped working out of the blue and Apple service center asked for 25k to replace it (cost of new iphone 6 lol).
It all depends on how much customer wants to use it. People in India generally use apple for longer period of time because of such mindset or beacuse they have paid high price.
PS: I have used Nexus 5 for like 4 years, without a problem. That's why I know.
I agree brother. But I have been using Iphone for quite some time now. The ones who have used other phones and then they shift to Apple, they realise the difference.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
^ I agree, but to some point because its been an old story now. Android phones were terrible but these days its a different story.
I've seen many who first used a cheap 15-25k android phone, didn't like it, sold their kidneys and bought an iPhone. Then they say its the best and they would never come back to android. Reality is, one should not compare a 20k phone with a 50k+ phone.
Buy a 50k+ android phone and it would give you the decent long run, as iPhone does. Plus the android phones have progressed wayyyyy more beyond iPhones now. The gap is HUGE, be it display quality, camera quality, performance, looks etc. etc. The only good thing which Apple has is great iOS optimization, which obviously comes with multiple cons.

Top Bottom