Need netbook for office use budget 10k

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Buy Asus netbook which comes with HDD/SSD instead of SD Card based disk.

Most of Asus like eee PC comes with HDD/SSD.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling

Thanx. But i already ordered. And Asus models costing 17k come with 500gb hdd but 2gb non expandable ram.

- - - Updated - - -

Checked an online video. It showed a MicroSD card slot. Did you buy online? If yes,the website will have the details.

Thanks. Ordered a Sandisk 64gb microsd card.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling

Just checked on Amazon, and wow..the comments for the laptop + the great after sales support of the company :D

Amazon.in:Customer Reviews: Asus E202SA-FD0003T 11.6-inch Laptop (Celeron N3050/2GB/500GB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics), Dark Blu

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
It's been five days since I placed the order and Amazon hasn't even shipped the item yet!!! I guess it'll take another 1 week for amazon to even start shipping and probably a month to reach me!!! So am planning to cancel my order and purchase locally. Iball compbook is available locally at 9999 rs. How is it?

Or this HP one am getting locally at 17.5k

Buy HP Pavilion S003TU 11.6-inch Laptop (Celeron N3050/2GB/500GB/DOS/Intel HD Graphics), Twinkle Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.i

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
It's been five days since I placed the order and Amazon hasn't even shipped the item yet!!! I guess it'll take another 1 week for amazon to even start shipping and probably a month to reach me!!! So am planning to cancel my order and purchase locally. Iball compbook is available locally at 9999 rs. How is it?

Or this HP one am getting locally at 17.5k

Buy HP Pavilion S003TU 11.6-inch Laptop (Celeron N3050/2GB/500GB/DOS/Intel HD Graphics), Twinkle Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.i

Where do you live? 5 days is a lot to not even ship. I haven't checked out the iball and HP ones you mentioned, But i expect the HP to have better build quality and after sales support. About Asus, as far as I know, it has good after sales services in India. Also no need to be scared of buying Asus products. I have a Nexus 7 tablet from 2012 still working fine. Never had an issue. My cousin has an Asus laptop(over 4 years old IRCC) and he is also happy with it. Getting bad piece is possible in any Brand. Check reviews only from those who have actually bought the product(verified Users).

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I have used some netbooks before but they are not even good for decent browsing.

You could go a little higher and get this one HP 245 G5 Notebook (AMD A6 CPU/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS) ,Black 1 Yrs Warranty By HP India Service Center.:Amazon:Computers & Accessorie

It is a small notebook. According to comments decent battery life too. I have it in my wishlist to replace the Samsung netbook I am currently using.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Thanks for your advice. I discussed with amazon for return but they promised me they will have my order delivered within a week. So I will stick with the original acer I ordered.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Finally received the product - Acer aspire sw3 016. First impressions impressive. Build looks sturdy enough. Although i would have liked a longer chargibg cable as it is too short. Can someone suggest a ling charging cable or a linger charger for this laptab?

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Finally received the product - Acer aspire sw3 016. First impressions impressive. Build looks sturdy enough. Although i would have liked a longer chargibg cable as it is too short. Can someone suggest a ling charging cable or a linger charger for this laptab?

Congrats!!! Do post some pics of it and if possible a short review. By the whats was the cost ? Charging cable are usually proprietary. Better buy an extension cord and use it with the charger cable.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Congrats!!! Do post some pics of it and if possible a short review. By the whats was the cost ? Charging cable are usually proprietary. Better buy an extension cord and use it with the charger cable.

Thanks. Cost came around 11,950 rs. I am bit sceptical about an extension cord because a defective extension cord fried my earlier laptop/s motherboard. But I am open to suggestions for a reliable extension cord if you know any. Or a charging cable. Will post a review if possible with photos but I want to use it first for a month or two.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks. Cost came around 11,950 rs. I am bit sceptical about an extension cord because a defective extension cord fried my earlier laptop/s motherboard. But I am open to suggestions for a reliable extension cord if you know any. Or a charging cable. Will post a review if possible with photos but I want to use it first for a month or two.
Hey hope your netbook is serving you fine. Do try to post a small review with pics. :)

Top Bottom