Need help to buy Good quality earphone around 3k (BASS preferred)!!!!

vikrraal

Broken In
Hiii everyone,
I'm kind of new here and realy need help to buy an earphone(lasting for at least 1 year and bassy)......
i don't hav much idea abt the earphones or IEMs!!:oops: :cry: but i've sort listed some by reading reviews for days...
1. Twinwoofers
2. CX-300II
3. Brainwavz M2(till now i found good reviews and good bass)
4. Apple earpods

Any other suggestions are also ok wid me but I would prefer Music (more precisely bass) earphones and lasting quality....
And also guide me where to buy them cheapest....
5. Sony's MW600(*www.sony.co.in/product/mw600)---is it a good choice if music is concerned??

I made a new thread coz i couldn't find any threads related to earphones in 3k...
plz plz guys ...help me wid u'r expertise:|...
thanks..

5fusion

Journeyman
just throw away the 1,2 and 4 options. they stand nowhere infront of the M2 in terms of bass. dont know about the MW600 but i presume it wont be as good as m2 as its a headset, not an iem.
M2 is really good with more focus on bass than the mids & highs still maintaining a decent clarity.
But i would suggest you to get SA-C12 as they are well in your budget and considered to be one of the best in sub 3-4k for bass:number1: -- SIGNATURE ACOUSTICS C-12 Elements Wooden IEMs
these will definitely blow you with a great bass quantity & quality with a nice rumble down the lows. they are built to last and better than m2 in bass as per some of the users without much affecting the mids and the highs leaving a better overall balance than m2. these would be the best in your budget as you are getting a step up SQ & at this introductory price its a steal:thumbs:.
you can check the reviews for it in reviews section. Signature Acoustics C-12 Elements Review

ratul

█████████████████
Hiii everyone,
I'm kind of new here and realy need help to buy an earphone(lasting for at least 1 year and bassy)......
i don't hav much idea abt the earphones or IEMs!!:oops: :cry: but i've sort listed some by reading reviews for days...
1. Twinwoofers
2. CX-300II
3. Brainwavz M2(till now i found good reviews and good bass)
4. Apple earpods

Any other suggestions are also ok wid me but I would prefer Music (more precisely bass) earphones and lasting quality....
And also guide me where to buy them cheapest....
5. Sony's MW600(*www.sony.co.in/product/mw600)---is it a good choice if music is concerned??

I made a new thread coz i couldn't find any threads related to earphones in 3k...
plz plz guys ...help me wid u'r expertise:|...
thanks..

almost all of your choices are really bad (especially twinwoofers) in this range, i'd suggest you:
1. Vsonic GR02 Bass Edition: 2.6k
2. SoundMagic E10: 1.5-2k (if you can find one in stock)
3. Sony XBA-1: 3.1k
4. Sony XB30EX Bass: 1.7k
5. Signature Acoustics C12: 2.7k (don't know about extra bass in them, but reviews says it's plenty).
6. Brainwavz R1 (don't know about their availability in india).

for me, Gr02 or E10 would be my top preference for you, and i have no experience with either of sony earphones, i posted them reading some reviews..

samudragupta

Youngling
I am using the Sony XB30EX Bass: 1.7k, perfect for bass lovers. Best for the price and bass is not overpowering.

5fusion

Journeyman
almost all of your choices are really bad (especially twinwoofers) in this range, i'd suggest you:
1. Vsonic GR02 Bass Edition: 2.6k
2. SoundMagic E10: 1.5-2k (if you can find one in stock)
3. Sony XBA-1: 3.1k
4. Sony XB30EX Bass: 1.7k
5. Signature Acoustics C12: 2.7k (don't know about extra bass in them, but reviews says it's plenty).
6. Brainwavz R1 (don't know about their availability in india).

for me, Gr02 or E10 would be my top preference for you, and i have no experience with either of sony earphones, i posted them reading some reviews..
all you suggested are really good ones but op will get confused with so many options i guess. lets make it short for him.

as your budget is around 3k, i would say go with either Vsonic gr02BE or SA-C12 as they are in a higher league than any other mentioned here. never got to hear gr02 but have read enough reviews about it so as to vouch for it as even top reviewers have rated it well. And for the C12, i have it and all i can say is you wont get such a better bass response with a good overall balance in its price as of now. see the user reviews on their site as well & hover over forums to know more about it. plus you get an excellent support from these guys:).

If you wanna save cash, go with soundmagic E10 eyes closed:wink:.

Last edited:

Hrishi

TwinWoofers aren't that bad as people have made it to be , the opposite isn't true as well. Its more of a balanced sweet sounding IEM. Lacks the heavy bass , though.Well , at least not for your purpose.

I bought one IEM named Dunnu DN-16 hephaes from one of the TDF members. It has damn awesome Bass/lows. IDK , the price of a new one though.

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
Thanks for the replies...
But i have no idea what is highs,mids or low:cry::p,,so i distinguish between earphones by their punchy bass effects....more bass means more delightful experience i think
and till now brainwavz M2 has best reviews for bassy output,...
but right nw i am again confused:-? between SE C-12,Vsonic GR02 and Braiwavz M2 as per the suggestions and reviews..:shock:
so plz suggest me which shud i buy,precisely....

Hrishi

Thanks for the replies...
But i have no idea what is highs,mids or low:cry::p,,so i distinguish between earphones by their punchy bass effects....more bass means more delightful experience i think
and till now brainwavz M2 has best reviews for bassy output,...
but right nw i am again confused:-? between SE C-12,Vsonic GR02 and Braiwavz M2 as per the suggestions and reviews..:shock:
so plz suggest me which shud i buy,precisely....

In Layman's Language : Better Highs= Better Treble and hitch pitch. , Better Lows=Better and Higher Bass , Better Mids=More Vocal effects.

So for Punchy Bass , IEMs with good lows are preferred. However there are many things that contribute to that , like the type of ear cushions , noise isolation and leakage , design , sound stage (distant , near , etc,etc).

I have heard good reviews about the GR02 , some members in TDF itself have few of them. Some are Bass Heads I think.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
How is BrainWavez R1? there is a $20 discount at MP4Nation , price will reduce after entering a discount code.

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
I have similar tastes, and I went ahead and placed an order for the Vsonic GR02 Bass Ed. from HiFinage for 2.6k. He has already shipped it via Blu Dart.
I have not heard them yet, but according to the reviews, it's a great IEM, with good bass!

I would suggest Brainwavz M2 as an alternate option for you, but you would have to import them from MP4Nation or lendmeurears

It's cheaper in MP4Nation.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I have similar tastes, and I went ahead and placed an order for the Vsonic GR02 Bass Ed. from HiFinage for 2.6k. He has already shipped it via Blu Dart.
I have not heard them yet, but according to the reviews, it's a great IEM, with good bass!

I would suggest Brainwavz M2 as an alternate option for you, but you would have to import them from MP4Nation or lendmeurears

It's cheaper in MP4Nation.

v sonics are within budget but for m2 better to get from proaudiohome itself as the pricing is almost similar & can get warranty support.
Brainwavz M2

5fusion

Journeyman
If OP wants to save more cash then Soundmagic ES18 because as per many owners its 90% of E10 with poor built quality especially wires. :-D :p
What say?:wink:
yeah es18 are excellent and total VFM iem for someone whose on extremely tight budget. the drivers used are same as the E10 and hence SQ is close to it. but they are tuned differently. es18 has good bass punch with slightly forward mids and rolled off treble whereas E10 is better in every aspect with more harder hitting bass, warm and sweet mids and crispier and airier treble. both of them sound open and airy with better overall soundstage on e10. i feel es18 handles complex passages better than the higher priced pl-11 which feels a bit congested.

How is BrainWavez R1? there is a $20 discount at MP4Nation , price will reduce after entering a discount code.
dont know if the offer is still there or not but its a good buy if you like a V-shaped signature. dual dynamic is the new concept and tempts a lot at this price. bass and treble are more pronounced and mids sound somewhat veiled with an expansive soundstage as per the reviews.

thats a good buy:thumbs:. would prefer it over m2 just for the tons of tips you get.

v sonics are within budget but for m2 better to get from proaudiohome itself as the pricing is almost similar & can get warranty support.
Brainwavz M2
:agreed:.. yeah these guys have excellent support:doublethumb:. my cousin had problems with brainwavz twice and they replaced it right on the spot.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Thanks, I hope I will get it today, my ears are aching to hear them :D

your views on Vsonic Gr02 BE would be helpful for everyone.

whereas E10 is better in every aspect with more harder hitting bass, warm and sweet mids and crispier and airier treble. both of them sound open and airy with better overall soundstage on e10. i feel es18 handles complex passages better than the higher priced pl-11 which feels a bit congested.

thats a good buy:thumbs:. would prefer it over m2 just for the tons of tips you get.

How would you rate Brainwavz M1 , Proalpha & V sonic GR2 Bass edition.

Do you have any idea about Vsonic GR99.

5fusion

Journeyman
How would you rate Brainwavz M1 , Proalpha & V sonic GR2 Bass edition.

Do you have any idea about Vsonic GR99.
m1 and proalpha are mostly similar sounding. when my brother had the proalpha and m1, we liked m1 more as it was better in delivering slightly more detail while maintaining the same fun sound of the proalpha.
cant comment much about gr99 as i dont have them but going by the reviews i may pick gr99 over m1(not sure unless i get to hear it).
Gr02 is in a league above m1 and gr99.
so for now i would say - Gr02>>gr99>m1>proalpha

Top Bottom