Need an air cooler

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

I need to buy an air cooler. Why not an ac because a. no budget b. landlord won't allow to make a hole in the wall. I was at a store and it had this white colored vertical in length cooler which felt like an ac considering the air quality. My friends are telling me not to go for it as it won't be possible to sit in front of it during rainy season. I am from Punjab and humidity is weird here. I open to all suggestions and will purchase online too if the deal is good.

Thanks

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi Guys,

I need to buy an air cooler. Why not an ac because a. no budget b. landlord won't allow to make a hole in the wall. I was at a store and it had this white colored vertical in length cooler which felt like an ac considering the air quality. My friends are telling me not to go for it as it won't be possible to sit in front of it during rainy season. I am from Punjab and humidity is weird here. I open to all suggestions and will purchase online too if the deal is good.

Thanks
Crompton Mystique DLX Tower Air Cooler
Crompton Mystique DLX Tower Air Cooler Price in India - Buy Crompton Mystique DLX Tower Air Cooler online at Flipkart.com

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Crompton Mystique DLX Tower Air Cooler
Crompton Mystique DLX Tower Air Cooler Price in India - Buy Crompton Mystique DLX Tower Air Cooler online at Flipkart.com

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Does it give good air when humidity is high?

meetdilip

Computer Addict
How big is your room ? You would need to consider how many litres capacity you should go for before choosing a model.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Hi Guys,

Thanks

You felt AC like quality from the cooler in store because most probably the store itself was air conditioned. Same thing happened with me and I bought one cooler. When I used it at home, that was another story lol.
Anyways, you will have to accept the fact that coolers are ineffective during rainy seasons when the humidity is high. Every cooler works on the basic principle of evaporation, which happens at very slow rate if water vapour content is already very high in the atmosphere.
Buy any cooler, no matter how much costly, it will make you suffer during rainy seasons.
Best thing would be to beat your landlord (lol), Increase your budget or get AC on rent.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
You felt AC like quality from the cooler in store because most probably the store itself was air conditioned. Same thing happened with me and I bought one cooler. When I used it at home, that was another story lol.
Anyways, you will have to accept the fact that coolers are ineffective during rainy seasons when the humidity is high. Every cooler works on the basic principle of evaporation, which happens at very slow rate if water vapour content is already very high in the atmosphere.
Buy any cooler, no matter how much costly, it will make you suffer during rainy seasons.
Best thing would be to beat your landlord (lol), Increase your budget or get AC on rent.

Thanks for explaining it dear. Na, the store didn't have any air conditioner just a remote controlled white colored cooler. Which cooler did you buy btw? Also how will be the air quality if the cooler is started without water? Sorry can't beat the landlord, he is like a millionaire here.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
haha okk. It was some model from Symphony, I don't remember exactly as I don't have it with me anymore. It was surely a waste during rainy season

Top Bottom