Need a simple Music player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

promo87

Broken In
I would say GooglePlay Music is just the best at this point. So, I'd say try using it out other than that you can also try double twist but Google Play Music is best when it come to sense and simplicity.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
But even the Stock android player can display Album art. Just put the album art image in the folder containing your soundtracks.

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
I also wanted a music player tried out the above suggested ones and they are great...

but none of the media players are able to stream music via wifi direct to tv or other multimedia system

my friends Samsung and Sony devices are able to do so by their own inbuilt player. Sony has throw option and Samsung has something similar.

any help?

- - - Updated - - -

If i want to download Sony's walkman app could someone tell me how?

$hadow

Geek in making
I also wanted a music player tried out the above suggested ones and they are great...

but none of the media players are able to stream music via wifi direct to tv or other multimedia system

my friends Samsung and Sony devices are able to do so by their own inbuilt player. Sony has throw option and Samsung has something similar.

any help?

- - - Updated - - -

If i want to download Sony's walkman app could someone tell me how?

XDA is your place :mrgreen:

kool

Cyborg Agent
Suggest me music player that saves playlist after restart of phone. In google Play Music after restarts it looses playlist songs.

My all songs are on SD card.

$hadow

Geek in making
Suggest me music player that saves playlist after restart of phone. In google Play Music after restarts it looses playlist songs.

My all songs are on SD card.

Any basic player will do that. Try out shuttle free version.

Lenny

Journeyman
I might try Shuttle music for my android. Thanks guys.

I know this is an old thread but i just want to say thank you.

akashrajgure

Right off the assembly line
MixZing Music Player will let you download missing album art.
MixZing Music Player for Android

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom