Need 1.5 ton ac : Confused between inverter or non inverter?

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
Hello,
to all of you.

How are you?

I need three 1.5 TON Ac's, I am confused between Inverter or Non-Inverter, actually I visited the market they told me the difference between the Gas used in both the Ac's and they recommend me go for Inverter acs telling that the gas used in Non-inverter acs banned soon, actually the thing is that out of these three ac's only one ac will run for 8 hours a day five months in a year other two ones will run only for 2-3 hours in a day 3 months in a year, according to the usage, I know its useless to spend extra for Inverter acs, but as I told about the gas banning, I am little worried, so please advice also please tell some good Model's.Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEK_LEARNS

Xamanus

Journeyman
Im in the same boat, need a 1.5 star inverter ac. budget 40-50k. usage. 8-10 hours a day and silent / less noise would be nice. so many options, getting super confused.

OP
G

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
Hello,

Respected Members,

Actually, Yesterday I visited the market there most of the dealers told me that go for Hitachi that is best but If we talk about Inverter ac then the price difference of Hitachi and between other brands is not more than 5000 but on the other hand in non-inverter segment the price difference is almost more than 10000, now please tell me for which brand should I go? I have a budget of Rs.40000 to Rs.50000 for inverter ac and for other non inverter ac's, I don't want to spend more than Rs.30000 per ac.Please advice soon.Thank You.
Regards,

GEEK_LEARNS

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
[MENTION=300400]GEEK_LEARNS[/MENTION],you won't get any inverter AC at ₹30k bracket.
In fact any 1.5ton AC will cost more than ₹35k.
You may search on online shops,but it is always better to visit stores or shops for such gadgets/appliances.

Whatever may be the company,always look out for outdoor condenser units with full Copper tubes/coils and pipes.NEVER EVER GO FOR ALUMINIUM TUBE/COIL ONES.

What your budget would permit, you may look out for :- Hitachi,Diakin,Carrier,Blue Star,Voltas which claims to provide Copper condenser coils/tubes.

OP
G

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
[MENTION=300400]GEEK_LEARNS[/MENTION],you won't get any inverter AC at ₹30k bracket.
In fact any 1.5ton AC will cost more than ₹35k.
You may search on online shops,but it is always better to visit stores or shops for such gadgets/appliances.

Whatever may be the company,always look out for outdoor condenser units with full Copper tubes/coils and pipes.NEVER EVER GO FOR ALUMINIUM TUBE/COIL ONES.

What your budget would permit, you may look out for :- Hitachi,Diakin,Carrier,Blue Star,Voltas which claims to provide Copper condenser coils/tubes.

Hello,

kg11sgbg Ji,

How are you? Thanks for this reply, actually I have a budget of Rs.40000 to Rs.50000 for Inverter Ac's and for non-inverter Ac's my budget is Rs.30000 to Rs.35000, actually, I am getting a deal on Hitachi Inverter Ac to get that ac for Rs.45000 with free installation and according to many websites that Ac is good, now Please tell me to buy about Non-Inverter Ac which brand should I go for? I am getting a 3 star 1.5 ton Panasonic Ac for Rs.30000+ 1500(Installation) + 2500(Stabilizer), Should I go for that? Please reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,

GEEK_LEARNS

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hello,

kg11sgbg Ji,

How are you? Thanks for this reply, actually I have a budget of Rs.40000 to Rs.50000 for Inverter Ac's and for non-inverter Ac's my budget is Rs.30000 to Rs.35000, actually, I am getting a deal on Hitachi Inverter Ac to get that ac for Rs.45000 with free installation and according to many websites that Ac is good, now Please tell me to buy about Non-Inverter Ac which brand should I go for? I am getting a 3 star 1.5 ton Panasonic Ac for Rs.30000+ 1500(Installation) + 2500(Stabilizer), Should I go for that? Please reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,

GEEK_LEARNS

No brother don't go for Panasonic.
In that case go for VOLTAS(Tata product) non-inverter Ac with full 5 star rating. They also claim to provide full copper based coils/tubes in outer condensing unit.
Hope that will be within your budget.
Please don't refer to me as Ji,even if I am elder than you.

Top Bottom