[Must Read] Information regarding Indian Debit Cards.

pratyush997

Inactive
Folks, I need to open an account in a bank to avail ATM and Net banking services and it must provide Virtual Credit Card functionality. Suggest me something. I've got no PAN or any other accounts. This is my first.
Thanks!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Folks, I need to open an account in a bank to avail ATM and Net banking services and it must provide Virtual Credit Card functionality. Suggest me something. I've got no PAN or any other accounts. This is my first.
Thanks!

ICICI/HDFC.

HDFC Kids account

Young Stars Account | Kids Savings Account | Childs Saving Accounts | ICICI Bank India

Please help. I need a debit card that works with paypal. I already have canara bank visa debit card which doesn't work. Axis bank and icici bank ask for min 10000 in savings account which I can't afford. Is there any other way?

- - - Updated - - -

My pan card has already been verified by paypal.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Please help. I need a debit card that works with paypal. I already have canara bank visa debit card which doesn't work. Axis bank and icici bank ask for min 10000 in savings account which I can't afford. Is there any other way?

- - - Updated - - -

My pan card has already been verified by paypal.
If you have a rural area around your house, open an account in that area. The minimum balance would be much less. And better still, get an FD done in the existing bank and get a Credit card on that FD. You will get long term savings and a CC.

If you have a rural area around your house, open an account in that area. The minimum balance would be much less. And better still, get an FD done in the existing bank and get a Credit card on that FD. You will get long term savings and a CC.

Nope. I'm in bengaluru right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Just found this.ICICI pockets app. If I apply for physical card, will it work with paypal?

Ram6778

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,
can you tell me more about pocket icici bank , does its physical debit card support international transactions like Google wallet or Paypal.com and google play store. How can i get this ?

thanks,

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah guys, it works. ;)

Hi guys,
can you tell me more about pocket icici bank , does its physical debit card support international transactions like Google wallet or Paypal.com and google play store. How can i get this ?

thanks,

rickenjus

In the zone
Hi guys,

thanks,

I have only tried expression debit card and it works. You should contact your nearest ICICI branch.

skc_rule

Broken In
You need to enable international transactions using HDFC netbank portal for the card, after that it will work on any international sites.

Does it work on origin, as stated previously in thread does icici expressions or axis bank titanium rewards does any of them work with origin and battle.net now ? can some one confirm please coz i am going to open an account and get a debit card especially for these 2 sites.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I think I had bought BF4 from origin using my HDFC card. International use needs to be enabled in netbanking to make transactions.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Thanks a lot for confirmation. Did u buy from origin after the prices were converted to inr ?

I think yes. it was during that time that EA decided everyone on earth had to pay the same $60 on any currency.

skc_rule

Broken In
thanks a lot for reply i will go wit dat then. can u pls tell me which exact card do u have from hdfc? i would apply for the same?

- - - Updated - - -

[

- - - Updated - - -

I have only tried expression debit card and it works. You should contact your nearest ICICI branch.

which expressions debit card are you talking about coral, business or wave? also can u please confirm whether they work on origin and battle.net?

- - - Updated - - -

I think yes. it was during that time that EA decided everyone on earth had to pay the same $60 on any currency.

ok thank you. can u please tell me which hdfc card do u have exactly so that i can apply for same

stormspiker

Ok. HDFC has decided to give me "Rupay Premium Debit Card". which is basically this >> RuPay Premium Debit Card - HDFC Ban

Now I will have to apply for a new debit card which works on INternational Online payments. :( Please suggest me a debit card that works everywhere.

ll_L0neW0lf_ll

Guys please help...... im now getting a new account just for online transactions like on steam/origin/googleplay etc and for Google AdSense im thinking of Axis Bank for this purpose(had a bad time with sbi debit card's while buying BF4 and CS:GO :( ) so guys please help me out which option should i tick there are options like MASTER,VISA,GOLD in the online form for debit card details....!! which of these will work?

Top Bottom