MTS Mblaze keeps redirecting me to "mlife.mtsindia.in"

Digidge

Right off the assembly line
How can I stop MTS Mblaze redirecting me to "mlife.mtsindia.in" every time I connect to a website? The only exceptions I've found to the rule are Google, DuckDuckGo, and the MTS India website. I've tried changing my DNS. No matter what I do, it works well for a couple minutes, only to start redirecting me again. Used a VPN, and the issue disappeared. Could my ISP be using man-in-the-middle methods?

Oh, and MTS is now throttling all my torrent downloads too, even if they're Linux distributions. Irrelevant to this issue, but it sucks anyway.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
yeah this is something that happens with other carriers too. Happens with me on Airtel when I recharge any new Data pack. You should speak with the CC and see what they can do, otherwise I'm not sure if anything can be done.

OP
D

Digidge

Right off the assembly line
Recently, the problem has become worse. Every third URL redirects to a poorly-built MTS webpage. Sometimes, it even redirects one-time use download links, which is frustrating as hell. Assuming I can't use a proxy or VPN service, what do I do? Customer care hasn't been helpful at all.

Top Bottom