Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Has anyone watched the movie called into the wild?. Has got good rating in imdb. How is it?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Has anyone watched the movie called into the wild?. Has got good rating in imdb. How is it?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk
That one beautiful movie. Beautifully shot and at the same time kept it real.

That is the kind of movie due to which this thread was earlier named "Must Watch movies..."

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Tubelight 4/10

Had to go due to a friend of mine who's a Salman fan. According to him "Prem Ratan Dhan Payo" was better than this.
Guess, this tells enough about this movie.

quan chi

mortal kombat
KONG : SKULL ISLAND.
This movie has almost everything to be a summer blockbuster but something is missing. Perhaps it was the pace? it was too fast? Nonetheless Its still very enjoyable & a good watch. Overall its good.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Don't Breathe (2016) - 8/10
Excellent Thriller and Horror moments, and a very nice Plot...must watch for all Thriller/Horror fans

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Don't Breathe (2016) - 8/10
Excellent Thriller and Horror moments, and a very nice Plot...must watch for all Thriller/Horror fans
This is such a nice movie I can't express my love for it enough.
This really grows with time, characters too unfold new emotions and sides of them. Te horror/thriller angle such nicely blended.

A learning lesson for all upcoming thriller makers.

Power Rangers 4/10

Its bad.

Flash

Lost in speed
KONG : SKULL ISLAND.
This movie has almost everything to be a summer blockbuster but something is missing. Perhaps it was the pace? it was too fast? Nonetheless Its still very enjoyable & a good watch. Overall its good.
Let's wait for the remaining movies in Monsterverse.

Zangetsu

This is such a nice movie I can't express my love for it enough.
This really grows with time, characters too unfold new emotions and sides of them. Te horror/thriller angle such nicely blended.

A learning lesson for all upcoming thriller makers.
Yes, gets gripping as Movie progresses, and the Basement scene was fantastic.
also, the Title matches the Movie concept...Don't Breathe

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Into the wild has one awesome soundtrack too, which takes this beautiful movie to another level.

Lootera - watched it again.. The movie just grows on you.. And a lovely ost by Amit Trivedi. Imho one of the best movies made in bollywood.

Zangetsu

Payback (1999) - 8/10
Payback: Straight Up (2006) - 8/10

Both are same movies with first one as theatrical version
there are few changes in scenes and also the Endings.

Both are good.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
When even Times of India gives a bad review to an action movie,that too Transformer movie,then it is safe to assume movie is not worth watching in theatre.

Top Bottom