Mobile phone under 15k

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Lenovo Z2 Plus (Black, 64GB) Rs.13.999/-

Lenovo Z2 Plus (Black, 64GB) Product Details:

Digit - #1 Mid-range smartphone of 2016 – “Lenovo Z2 Plus beat all of the best scores that we had in our database”

BGR - #1 Value for money smartphone of 2016 – “Lenovo Z2 Plus was really a dream come true — a power packed, no-nonsense smartphone with flagship specs”

The Indian Express - #1 Mid-range smartphone of 2016 – “A very capable device”

News18 – Among top 5 Android phones under Rs. 20,000 in 2016

Gizbot – Among the best battery life smartphones of 2016

iGyaan – Among the top smartphones under Rs. 20,000 in 2016

• Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4 custom Kryo cores, 2.15Ghz, 14nm FinFET process, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB SmartSLC internal memory, Dual SIM (nano+nano), VoLTE & 4G+
  • Android v6.0.1 with Google Now launcher, 3500mAh high density Li-Ion Battery
  • 13MP large pixel (1.34µm) primary camera with Hybrid autofocus (PDAF&CAF), 4K video recording, slow-motion capture (120fps), Time-lapse, Live Filters, Auto HDR. 8MP Front facing Camera with large pixel (1.4µm)
  • 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 441 ppi pixel density
  • Matte Black Stealth Case available in the box
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase

Buy Now​
We are in the mid of 2017 dear. A good phone though.

Leann Lazar

Right off the assembly line
Hi Baker,

Currently there is now a new smartphone in the market which I have bought and it is performing well for me in terms of battery and also the camera. the price of the same is just 12.5K and also looks good. Please find more details about the same in the link provided below

Zopo Flash X Plus Price in India, Specification, Features | Digit.i

The price of it has gone way down, the last time I saw it in a PR released by them.. Let me see if I can locate it on Digit for ya..
Gotcha.. here it is the new price link..
*www.digit.in/mobile-phones/zopo-flash-x-plus-price-58125.html
Zopo Flash X Plus

Vola.. And the specs seem to be good at this price.. Might try it for some good future Model..

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Guys

Am using moto x first gen, need to replace my phone. looking for an android phone under 15k.

not planning for Motorola, suggest any other brand. looking for a good camera and good battery backup
Huawei Honor 8 Lite :Honor Huawei Honor 8 Lite 4GB (Blue,64GB, 4G Ready): Amazon.in: Electronics

Top Bottom