[Want to Buy] Looking for headphones like this

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

I am looking for headphones like these-
Amazon.in: Buy iball Rocky Headset Over-Ear Headphone with Mic Online at Low Prices in India | iBall Reviews & Ratings
Should cover the whole ear, built should be sturdy. I have been purchasing the Rocky one's since the past few years now. They give up after a year and a half. The problem starts the low or no audio in the left or right earcup and then it goes haywire. Budget-1k.

Thanks

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi Guys,

I am looking for headphones like these-
Amazon.in: Buy iball Rocky Headset Over-Ear Headphone with Mic Online at Low Prices in India | iBall Reviews & Ratings
Should cover the whole ear, built should be sturdy. I have been purchasing the Rocky one's since the past few years now. They give up after a year and a half. The problem starts the low or no audio in the left or right earcup and then it goes haywire. Budget-1k.

Thanks
Havit HV136D Headphones with Mic (Grey) Amazon.in: Buy Havit HV136D Headphones with Mic (Grey) Online at Low Prices in India | Havit Reviews & Ratings

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Havit HV136D Headphones with Mic (Grey) Amazon.in: Buy Havit HV136D Headphones with Mic (Grey) Online at Low Prices in India | Havit Reviews & Ratings

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk
I did check them few days back. Any chance of a more reputed company?

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@bssunilreddy
What is the difference between this
Buy Philips SHP1900/97 Over-Ear Stereo Headphone (Black) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in
and this
www.amazon.in/Philips-Indoor-SHP2000-Headphones-Black/dp/B0010LDOUG/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1496477230&sr=1-2&keywords=headphones
except the design on the top?

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
SHP2000 is better because the pads are made of soft cloth material and the headphones are very durable. I dropped it on the floor countless times and it worked for 6 years before dying.
After that I've been using Sennheiser HD180.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
SHP2000 is better because the pads are made of soft cloth material and the headphones are very durable. I dropped it on the floor countless times and it worked for 6 years before dying.
After that I've been using Sennheiser HD180.

Thanks. Do they cover the whole ear?

Top Bottom