ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Mumbai speedtest
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160821/d0ede1b776f4cca27de7dc1ea76c0495.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

sumit05

In the zone
Reliance Jio unleashes war on telcos; top 10 takeaways from RIL’s 42nd AGM - The Economic Time

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The calling plans are just too good. Will make many people switch for that only. Not to mention, unlimited night data for all too.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
*i.gadgets360cdn.com/large/jio_1472738328475.jpeg

Too bad the midnight is from 2-5am :(

A

amit.tiger12

Non sense business.. faltu plans... (Comparing current plans of others its ok)

At 4g speed only 1Gb data??
1gb kab khatam ho jayega pata bhi nahi chalega..

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Non sense business.. faltu plans... (Comparing current plans of others its ok)

At 4g speed only 1Gb data??
1gb kab khatam ho jayega pata bhi nahi chalega..
Bhai mobile plans hai not broadband lol :D

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Bhai mobile plans hai not broadband lol :D

But the way RJIO is promoting and preparing, for them its more data/broadband business than mobile .. they don't even care for voice calling :p Perhaps, lot more is to come.. there are chances that you can opt for reliance jio data through their wifi spots without buying any sim or device.. further they could be selling IPTV boxes directly.. They have just started.. telecom industry is stirred , next will be DTH providers..

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
But the way RJIO is promoting and preparing, for them its more data/broadband business than mobile .. they don't even care for voice calling Perhaps, lot more is to come.. there are chances that you can opt for reliance jio data through their wifi spots without buying any sim or device.. further they could be selling IPTV boxes directly.. They have just started.. telecom industry is stirred , next will be DTH providers..
They are also gonna rollout 1Gbps fiber internet is some cities

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Night Plan (from 2-5)..Smart move by Reliance

and what is the diff in pt 3 & 5 ?

4GLTE data & Free Wifi Data

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Night Plan (from 2-5)..Smart move by Reliance

and what is the diff in pt 3 & 5 ?

4GLTE data & Free Wifi Data
LTE data is phone data
Wi-Fi data is data used in their jionet hotspots

A

amit.tiger12

2k fhd hd mobiles are there, when you stream YouTube videos 4g data will be gone on seconds.. on 3g 100 mb goes watching 2 videos..

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Is Jio sim available for Redmi note 3??

Officially not but most of the Reliance digital store are offering you sim if you have any recent 4G enabled handset. (proof of purchase required)

- - - Updated - - -

They are also gonna rollout 1Gbps fiber internet is some cities

That was my previous thought when I saw them digging up streets for fiber optics everywhere, but when they rolled out 4G , I thought may be its infrastructure for upcoming wifi hotpots.. so its not wrong to say that they have lot more coming.

Top Bottom