General Query Is infibeam is good place to purchase ?

RageshAntony

In the zone
Is infibeam is good place to purchase ?

The cost of Transcend StoreJet 25M3 2.5-inch 1TB in infibeam is only Rs.4,379 from a seller Orient Enterprises ( Transcend StoreJet 1 TB Hard Disk (TS2TSJ25M3) )

But in Amazon , flipkart it is Rs.4,800 and Rs.4,900 ... that is 500 Rs costlier then infibeam

I read in internet that infibeam cannot be trusted and very low reviews on review sites. What can I do ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shade97

Right off the assembly line
get a WD HDD not transcend

also infibeam is ok,i bought my monitor and speakers from them for a total of 15K,i paid through CoD tho.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
Have you checked in eBay?
Yes. I checked today as advised by you .

It shows 4 prices ..

Transcend StoreJet 25M3 2.5-inch 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Sealed pack) | eBay = 4,200

Transcend StoreJet 25M3 2.5-inch 1TB Portable External Hard Drive = 4,500

Transcend 1TB External Hard Drive StoreJet 25M3 Anti-Shock | eBay = 4,799

TRANSCEND STOREJET 25M3 1 TB USB 3.0 EXTERNAL Hard Disk Drive - 1TB | eBay = 4,890

Which I have to buy . ? Is the Rs.4,200 seller is good or not ? (they labeled it as 6 months warranty but product have 3 yrs warranty in amazon ???)

Parijat

Broken In
I shop now and then online. But as all we do is check it for the lowest price given by various website. Most of the time I purchase things at lowest price online from Amazon, Snapdeal etc... Before few, days I was searching for the Headphone of Sony Headphone MDR-ZX110AP - Black
In, Amazon it was available at Rs. 1390 and In Infibeam it just cost me Rs. 1235 only. The Huge price difference was there. So, I took a risk and ordered it. I arrived within 3 days. It's working perfectly and absolutely fine. For a change can order from Infibeam as well. The risk is everywhere!

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Infibeam have a poor reputation and rightly deserve so. A person I know even got a fake product from them. Why risk for 500rs ? Flipkart and Amazon on the other hand would at least refund the money for the sake of their reputation. Secondly, Transcend after sales is slow and tedious and not always guaranteed. It took them freaking 9 months to replace my external HDD. I have no issue with the product itself. I would advice to buy from WD or Seagate from Amazon or Flipkart.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@OP, you can trust Infibeam.
I had also bought some products from there.
Though my recommendation is going for Flipkart or Amazon or Snapdeal even than eBay.

Top Bottom