iPhone 6s vs. iPhone 7

darkduck

Right off the assembly line
I heard that iPhone 6s is better. But don't understand why?
Can you explain me?
Many thanks.

OP
darkduck

darkduck

I have insufficient privileges to reply(((

I just want to understand which model is best?

OP
darkduck

darkduck

I have a Samsung and he always hangs. I noticed that all the Android hang.
Perhaps I am wrong. I decided to buy iPhone.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have a Samsung and he always hangs. I noticed that all the Android hang.
Perhaps I am wrong. I decided to buy iPhone.
Which samsung phone (mention the os version as well) do you have? Most manufacturers implement their own "skin" of android in their phones which results in inconsistent performance across phones with similar hardware. Use stock/near stock android phones (e.g. Moto, Nexus, Oneplus and Pixel phones) and then compare it with samsung's ui.

OP
darkduck

darkduck

Frankly, I just want a new phone:p And I think that iPhone is a good idea.
Can you explain, please why do you think otherwise? I'm not an expert in this field:(
Don't remember, maybe he has Nexus 5. I am not sure(

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Frankly, I just want a new phone:p And I think that iPhone is a good idea.
Can you explain, please why do you think otherwise? I'm not an expert in this field:(
To me, iphones don't offer much value for such high price. Mid range phones these are more than enough for day-to-day usage.
6s is 2 year old and still goes for over 42k which is ridiculous. As for more suggestions, please fill the questionnaire before wasting your money on apple products.

karthikn_jay

Broken In
People buy iPhone just for the purpose of "Show-off" especially to girls, that you are rich.

One misconception is iPhones don't hang, it is wrong; it also hangs like android. It depends on how one maintains the mobile (apps, cleaning-up cache, etc).

Another misconception is iPhone has better camera. Wrong. There are articles in web (anandtech) comparing the high-end smartphones cameras. You can see the same photos shot using different mobiles and decide for yourself. I'm not saying its bad, but it is not the best either.

For the price of buying ONE iPhone, one can buy TWO android mobiles with TWICE the technical specs of that iPhone.

Coming to the OP question, between iPhone 6s and 7, newer is better anytime. My friends say the new iPhone 7 is having bad battery, can't even stand till evening. Consider the 7 Plus model which has more battery, if you really consider buying. GL

Last edited:
Top Bottom