inveter,su-kam brainy

siddharthashankarmishra

Right off the assembly line
i wanted to buy inveter when i came across sukambrainy which can also charge through solar aswellas grid.
As my need is backup during power cut will it serve my purpose?

the reason i am asking this is su-kam brainy first charges than swiches to battery power from grid power and after a paricular level again goes to grid power.
if suppose consider the case that it is discharging through battery is gng to be discharged and suddenly power goes off will it give decent backup.

rosx4uj

Broken In
You need to confirm this from Su-kam company. Although they are reputed company in the solar power field, You can expect better results from them.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
i wanted to buy inveter when i came across sukambrainy which can also charge through solar aswellas grid.
As my need is backup during power cut will it serve my purpose?

the reason i am asking this is su-kam brainy first charges than swiches to battery power from grid power and after a paricular level again goes to grid power.
if suppose consider the case that it is discharging through battery is gng to be discharged and suddenly power goes off will it give decent backup.

IMO, this isn't a decent idea if you believe in DIY.
Going by the specs of this 30K inverter, what you're getting is an 80 watt solar panel, a 150 AH LA (Lead Acid) battery and an 850 VA inverter (a hybrid one, that uses both, the mains AC Grid power as well as Solar power to charge the battery), which, in my opinion isn't good enough to take too much load, except a few lights and 1 or two fans for about an couple of hours.
If we break down the system cost, a Su-kam 850 VA Pure Sinewave Shiny inverter costs around 6-7K, an 80 watt panel costs well around 6K, a 150 AH su-kam battery costs around 10K. What we are left with is some method of switching the charging method from solar to mains and vice versa.

Top Bottom