intel 845 gvsr original unused for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit.sirsi

Broken In
hi, i have a new intel original 845 gvsr motherboard.
i ve not yet used it. even the original seal from intel is not opened. i would like to sell it.

has 6 usb ports.
supports 2 front panel usb ports.
does not support sata hard disks.

price: Rs.1500+shipping
(including data buses and driver cd and cabinet plate that supports the ports.0
Place: Bangalore.

Anyone interested?

amit

Last edited:

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
And the god said let there be light...............
new board cost 1800 buddy even though it is just intel chipset...
peace

sanddy

Broken In
i wanna intersted ,but how to know about it's condition,it used to come some 2 yrs back as fresh ,wanna some more information,if u ...

saurav29

guys
FYI-
845 gvsr has no AGP and it is socket 478 mb with maximum cpu support to 533/2.66 or 533/2.8 P4

No chance of supporting pga 370 P3....
if you are looking for p3 810 or 815 board try ebay a lot seems to be selling nowadays.........

This guy is selling it for 1500 which i think is a very good (READ Cheap) price considering that 2 years back i got it for 4500 bucks.
So guys if you have a processor northwood/ prescott 2.6ghz (NO HT AND NO DUAL CORE) either celeron or p4.........
GO for the board. It was manufactured at that time when intel boards used to be what they are know for unlike the junk they are unloading in market nowadays..........

Another thing... If a person is looking for an 845 motherboard with SATA and PCI express. There are lot available in market nowadays . Biostar i think (cost about 2500) do not know about the performance of these boards. All i know might me crap or something. find out yourself.........

IMP PS: Just a thought for fellow forum guys. In no way means anything for guys who are already aware of it. Noting personal guys just trying to help......

Bye
Peace
Raj

saurav29

Dear COOLDIP10
I beg to differ buddy @1500 it is good M/b with no AGP NO HT doesn't it seems to be too high end man, read the post..........
I personally used it for 1.5 years didnot shut down the system at all perhaps enjoying my freedom with BSNL broadband, Night unlimited and need it for work during the morning No Problems.........
GUESS I WAS LUCKY........
C Ya MAN
Peace\
raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom