[IM] Telegram

aaruni

The Linux Guy
All these users complaining about no contacts,
a) join the tdf group. Nice activity going on there.
b) tell people to explore the app. I have around 30-40 contacts on telegram, and for most of them, I'm the only one they use the app for. (This helps because slowly this will spread. After two years of using telegram to only talk to me, one of my cousins has convinced her friends to join telegram)

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

raja manuel

In the zone
I've been using Telegram for over 2 years now (ever since I got a smartphone). I refused to use WhatsApp and told my friends and colleagues that if they want to chat with me they will have to use Telegram. A few of them did - a good test of who really cares about keeping in touch with you :) My contact list has grown quite a bit now. I'm surprised by how few of my personal contacts, and how many of my professional contacts (especially very senior people) use Telegram.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
b) tell people to explore the app. I have around 30-40 contacts on telegram, and for most of them, I'm the only one they use the app for. (This helps because slowly this will spread. After two years of using telegram to only talk to me, one of my cousins has convinced her friends to join telegram)

user name of the tdf group ????

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

You must be the popular kid in school that people are willing to use Telegram just for you.

- - - Updated - - -

user name of the tdf group ????

Tell your Telegram handle and we will add you.

gameranand

Living to Play
I've been using Telegram for over 2 years now (ever since I got a smartphone). I refused to use WhatsApp and told my friends and colleagues that if they want to chat with me they will have to use Telegram. A few of them did - a good test of who really cares about keeping in touch with you :) My contact list has grown quite a bit now. I'm surprised by how few of my personal contacts, and how many of my professional contacts (especially very senior people) use Telegram.
Same here. I never made a Whataspp account at all. When I started using IM I started with Telegram. I have convinced most of my family to use Telegram, my contacts who I actually talk to. Its actually good for me that not everyone can bug me with a damn happy this happy that because they don't use Telegram. All say, Anand come to Whatspp, I say if you wanna talk to me join Telegram, call or fck off. :D

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I know a few love birds who use telegram just to hide from their family/relatives.

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
You must be the popular kid in school that people are willing to use Telegram just for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell your Telegram handle and we will add you.
Telegram handle
Means??

- - - Updated - - -

I know a few love birds who use telegram just to hide from their family/relatives.

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

we are open to all..
we are not wasting time to chatting with other as other messenger do ..
you can learn a lot by using telegram.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Try some Channels.��������

@crynet

@ndtvlive_24x7

@HistoryInPictures
[MENTION=284375]Ask[/MENTION]meNow

@did_you_know

@LifeHackVideo

@historygram

@quanthubchannel