ICSE 12th Computer Science Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Can some1 help me by sharing his 12th class computer science project with me or help me to find some source codes of C++ programs ????/?

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
don't just copy and present the program! if u wanna be a good developer . than u should have ability of developing a project.

OP
eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Desi-Tek.com said:
don't just copy and present the program! if u wanna be a good developer . than u should have ability of developing a project.

ummmm................. time bahut kam bacha hai aur project meri sis ka hai ...tats y i don't want to waste my time in developing for a intermediate school level project

OP
eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j

Youngling
REY619 said:
wat program u looking for?
Simple programs for Beginners

q3_abhi said:
What kinda project do u have ?? And in which state board ?????

Class 12 (ICSE) Final School Assignment on C++ teacher asked to do abot 5 big questions and 20 small problems and i need simple non complex programs koi C++ ka guru help karo yaar ....

Last edited:
OP
eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j

Youngling
@ Manshahia thankx for u r help purposal
yaar i just need source code of C++ programs wich should consist of 5 big questions i.e source code of 3-4 pages of each problem ..... and 20 small problems i.e source code of 1 page ech >>>>>

but I need simple programs .....

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
What i want to ask is u want to build an application or just different programs running at their own??
Like different programs on Classes, inheritance, Polymorphism, operator overloading etc etc etc.

redhat

Mad and Furious
@Eagle Do try *www.programmersheaven.com It is a very good place for finding source codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom