How to use FlashGet in Mozilla Firefox..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Why do you use bold letters? It appears u are shouting. Please refrain from these practices else your post will not be entertained.
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/hells/lala.gif

You may visit *addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=220 to find your answer.

And yes you could have solved your problem easily if you could use Google. This way you will acquire more knowledge.

OP
S

sivaram77

Right off the assembly line
To Planetcall

Mr Planetcall.....

There is NO RULE in the Forum about BOLD Letters...I think u have a problem in your System Speakers which automatically shouting by seeing the BOLD LETTERS.

C

cybermanas

Download the Flashgot plugin from firefox extensions site.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Re: To Planetcall

sivaram77 said:
Mr Planetcall.....

There is NO RULE in the Forum about BOLD Letters...I think u have a problem in your System Speakers which automatically shouting by seeing the BOLD LETTERS.

Buddy its not about the written rules but its more about etiquette and manners. And certainly I do not have any problem with my speakers but I do mind people who do not even care to say thanks to those who help them.

*www.onlinekosten.de/forum/images/smilies/doof.gif

OP
S

sivaram77

Latest FORUM RULES by Planetcall...

Latest FORUM RULES by Planetcall...

RULE # 1 : There are some more rules which is not appearing in FORUM-RULES page...(i mean they were appearing only on the Planercall's ultra/nano/X-ray/Vibrating Monitor).

RULE # 2 : If you use the BOLD letters in your topic/reply.,that means u are the person who does not know the etiquette and manners in your TECH-LIFE...,

RULE # 3 : REMOVE the Button for BOLD-LETTER, in the FORUM's topic/reply Page....and

RULE # 4 : Wait and see, keep reading the Planetcall's messages for MORE RULES

selva1966

Journeyman
@sivaram77

You have still not said anything about downloading with FlashGet? Whether you have installed flashgot and FlashGet is working properly as suggested first by Planetcall and other members.

These thinks are more important in this forum than going off topic.

selva1966

Journeyman
planetcall said:
Why do you use bold letters? It appears u are shouting. Please refrain from these practices else your post will not be entertained.
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/hells/lala.gif
But what you are doing? See your post here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30624

Please do not preach to others which you are not practising.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Offtopic:
There is a difference between asking question and emphasizing article heading. If you ask something you should try being more polite. Nevermind, Even if it was just a friendly suggestion given in the good spirit of a healhy community, I am sorry it all started and I take all my suggestions back. I guess this puts end to this thread. Goodluck.

ancutaandrei

Hi folks

Isn't flashget working anymore for rapidshare.com ? I only download the "index.html" file... Same settings - same procedure worked for me a few days ago?

Last edited:

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
and the argument continues i guess .. (smoke) did i make any offenses by smoking in the forum for mor details see my avtars caption ...booting nicotine ...ahhhh

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
a bit off-topic but..

@sivaram77
I think u should appreciate the people who helps you & follow (N)etiquettes.

U never got rules about (N)etiquettes. U learn them !!

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
^^^ ohhh SORRY !!

I didn't read the date !!

Actually I was just going thru board & I read this thread. I thought It's new. But it isn't !!

BTW, thanks prakash. I'll read dates now onwards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom