how to send sms from internet to mobile free

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
hey i have a mobile and internet conncection.
how can i send sms from the internet for free.

i have reliance - bihar service

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
hey there you can also send sms if you don`t have a computer go to *mobile.rediff.com/w2s.wml on your mobile and send as many sms as you wish

or from computer , download a wap browser from download.com or from tagtag.com`s wap emulator ,go to the site and send sms for free

even www.sms.ac provides only to one phone and 8 message per day

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
*sms.vaartha.com/krifysmsengine/

*smsindia.com/

There was a thread about this topic some time ago ..You can search the Forum for it ...

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
reliance has got the minimum support on internet ..

there r so many sites supporting other networks .. but extremely few of them support reliance ..
there was a site called happytexting.com which supported it ..
the site doesnt load anymore :(

lajs

Broken In
*sms.vaartha.com

krifysms.com

spicesms.com

are nice....
only hutch supports well for internet to sms network...

lajs

Broken In
people if u find any other good services ...do post it here
so that it will be useful for others

THIS IS MY IDEAL OPINION ....

godzi_85

In the zone
hey i got dolphin??? anyone got the helpline number... i want to send MMS....and also surf the net .... i want to ask them if its possible...
please give me the helpline number..

thinkmms

Right off the assembly line
:wink:
well. here is what max has to say... havent anyone knew about all the great online features provided by airtel. If u are a proud and lucky owner to have the airtel MTV SIM, u can simply download the airtel messenger and use it to send sms. And yes it is free. Airtel wont deduce the sms charge (Currently m2m sms: 10 paisa) from prepaid account. HOW COOOOL.
it also has embedded yahoo messenger, msn, etc....
visit www.airtelworld.com

thinkmms

and i forgot to say. this applies to all )READ ALL( SMSs. local, national, international and in future may be intergalactic....... FREE

thinkmms

now here is the trouble

i thought i could send sms to all service providers. then i found out it supports only airtel 2 airtel sms charge for free. So, u must try www.sms.at or whatever mentioned by others. But here is the catch. U can send only a very few sms everyday. u should large amount like rs 2 per message to fully use this services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom