how to open password locked rar and zip files

Status
Not open for further replies.

visvo

Journeyman
fren read me .. all this things are waste of ur valuable time its of no use.. i wasted all my 15 nights for this things and got nothing coz brute force or plain u can find nothing by attacking these program are a big failure. ..don't know how our techiez at digit manages to get those things done but i m poor chap in this.. if any one can help me plz do it !

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
It seems u have to spend this millenia hackin the password, hacking passwords,esp. RAR, (the longer it is, the longer it takes (exponentially)) takes up a lot of chip power and time (read 100s of years); even with the best password recovery sw!!!
And downloaded password encrypted compressed files are mostly rar...

Hey!!! If it's a known word (not name or so) then there is a way out. U get dictionaries, word lists with some Password recovering sw for dictionary attack. They could speeden up things to about 1/2 an hr. Or the password has to be small (max of 4 letters). That is ur only way out. Anything more takes infinity.

U might need a grid of supercomputers to get this done with asap

IF U WANNA HEAR FROM THE EXPERTS : GO HERE;

RAR archives are encrypted by the much stronger AES-128 standard; now READ THIS

HERE

AND HERE (might relieve u a bit)

HELP ON PASSWORDS

A better idea will be to dump the file.. collect new ones...

For ur happiness & experimentation... try these
Advanced Archive Password Recovery
RAR Password Cracker
Rar Key

Try this too

(Psst) Tip: Most of the times, the password will be the site name (full name) or owner names... Don't say it to anybody ;) :) :) :) )

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Oh ppl,
*www.elcomsoft.com/archpr.html

Cra....PM......

heha

It not only cracks all types of archive formats but also provides a function that will open password protected zip files for sure (however long the password might be) heha

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
If it is a zip password, it'll be easier to recover... but a rar password'll take time yaar... I already gave the link though...
Advanced Archive Password Recovery - The fastest ZIP cracker in the world!

Guaranteed decryption (usually, within the hour) of most WinZip archives (created in versions 8.0 and below, with 5+ encrypted files) is available; it works regardless the password complexity and length

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hey Mods , Is this a crack forum or something ?

People r happily discussing thier ways to crack some thing and are sharing it too..

Are you guys listening (batman - i think)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Here we are not dicussing about hacking or cracking, its about "recovering" the password. Comeon, cant someone forget his password?? Dont we have the "Forgot password" link everywhere?? So this discussion is perfectly leagal and within the TOS of the forum. (BTW, FYI, i have not participated in this discussion as of yet cuz i dont like to post if im not interested in the topic.)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
forgetting passwords is sacrelige.

Passwords r for others to forget not them who create them.

It may be a private zip file of others we r tryin ta open (cant it???)

expertno.1

Technomancer
Advanced Rar Password recovery is the best out there

it has guaranteed winzip 8 passowrd recovrey within 2 hrs

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Come on guyz... just helpin a guy out.... It is the primary purpose of the forum.. right..

Come on...QwertyManiac... stop fussin like a kid... passwords can be forgotten... TO FORGET IS HUMAN...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Told u that tis will take a nasty turn didnt i ?
TRY googling for nything not legal on this forums and use those answers privately...

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
man o man...did anyone even bothering as to when this topic was started ? No one notices and the last post bt July 27th was on Oct 21st! for cryin out loud!!! next time think a lil ...and Vinay patel replies and so does everyone follow.... sheesh :roll: Think a lil!! am reporting this thread !!!!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Ohh dint notice. I edited a post here also. Time to close this thread and the thread starter would have got what he wanted. Other can search for the replies in here.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom