How to bypass Rapidshare Waiting Time?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champs

Broken In
For Those who don't want to do all the exercise for downloading without a premium a/c.
Use the software below, just paste the link and it will do the all for you.

RapGet
RapGet (RAPidshareGET) is a downloader with code recognition for such share servers as rapidshare.de, megaupload.com, slil.ru and others.

Advantages of RapGet
------------------------
a freeware;
a small soft (about 170 Kb);
autodownloads from 65 free share services;
a lot of simultanious downloads;
multilingual support (46 languages).

Download - *www.rapget.com/download/rapget111.rar

If you like it, give your feedback.

: SPiRiT :

Broken In
for evry one who uses BSNL broadband...

The concept it rapid share checks uer IP only.. and wid luck bsnl broadband user are provided with dynamic IP.. so ever wondered how easy wud it be to change a dynamic IP... (that is if u want to kill the 1hour waiting time between downloads)...

I don know if i tell that will land up in some problem..

aritrap

Mobile Addict
I have herd that while using Firefox, when using an extension greasemonkey the time constraint of rapidshare can be avoided. I don't know if this will work or not.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
: SPiRiT : said:
for evry one who uses BSNL broadband...

The concept it rapid share checks uer IP only.. and wid luck bsnl broadband user are provided with dynamic IP.. so ever wondered how easy wud it be to change a dynamic IP... (that is if u want to kill the 1hour waiting time between downloads)...

I don know if i tell that will land up in some problem..
I know it buddy and I use this trick only.

freereg

Right off the assembly line
Tips to get rapidshare premium account FREE:

1) Register on PayPal ( *www.paypal.com ). Its free.

2) Also register on AdBux ( *adbux.org/?r=freereg ), also free.

3) Log in AdBux, click "Browse Ads". Click the listed advertisements and wait until the 30-second counter finishes before closing the window. Click each Ad ONE AT A TIME. It won't work if you just open all ads at once.

You earn money on this site by clicking ads.

4) When you have earned 10 dollars, transfer them to your PayPal account by clicking "Cashout" in your "Members" window.Now you can buy rapidshare premium account.

5) Don't forget to come back everyday and click more ads to get more money.

Share this tips to your friends too...
(*adbux.org/?r=freereg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom