How to Burn 4 Movies on 1 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Good tutorial, but i wont sacrifice even a single point of quality loss whatever maybe the cost so i dont do such things.

ajaybc

Youngling
I was recommended this software by a friend of mine.It is called ffmpeg2theora.It is like DOS based.It really compresses the video like anything.But it wont be played in DVD players as the format is .ogg .But wud be gud for making movie backups.

Link: *www.v2v.cc/~j/ffmpeg2theora/ffmpeg2theora-0.21.exe

kokidpham

Right off the assembly line
Did anyone really try this out? and its work
cuz i did every step in the tutorial
and i can only burn 2 movies max
BTW why do we have to use DVD SanTa
to convert it to DVD its just wast of time
why not just leave as like AVI format and
use nero vision to burn it out

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Can't we only go to Nero Start Smart and start burning Video Disc??? But still. Your efforts are gr8

Did anyone really try this out? and its work
cuz i did every step in the tutorial
and i can only burn 2 movies max
BTW why do we have to use DVD SanTa
to convert it to DVD its just wast of time
why not just leave as like AVI format and
use nero vision to burn it out

1. Yes you can use NeroVision (SHAREWARE) to encode and burn more than one movie to a DVD.
2. DVD Santa is SHAREWARE. If you run linux you can use DeVeDe which is free and open source.

pratikgreat

:cool: I agree dats a gud tut but instead of usin da dvdsanta u can simply use nero vision. Its a damn powerful software but codecs need to be installed. I recommend u first install K-Lite Mega Codec Pack and then u can use Nero Vision to make all sorts of video discs.

puneetsingh

yesterday i read out you article it was damn good ..but i need some more detail and explanation on that if you can provide me i"ll be really thankful to you...

first step in which converting is done with dvd santa i have done it sucessfully..
but in second part in which buring is to be done with nero vision is little complicated ..the PROBLEM is when the files will be added to nero vision it would ask for "the files could multiple segments would you like treat them as sinle file or not bla blalla la" when i click yes then the size is shown just 1 gb odd or something like that if clilcks no then size gets way bigger than the 4.7gb

also burning with nero vision means first it would convert files with its decoder isint it.....
plz solve my queries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom