How much can I sell my old stuff for?

ssb1551

Technomancer
I recently upgraded to Ryzen so I have the old components for sale.

Motherboard - MSI 970A-G43 bought in Jun 2016. 2 x 8GB DDR3 1866MHz Kingston HyperX FURY bought in July 2016.

How much can I expect for the Motherboard (costs 10k in SP Road, Bangalore now) and each of the RAM sticks?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I recently upgraded to Ryzen so I have the old components for sale.

Motherboard - MSI 970A-G43 bought in Jun 2016. 2 x 8GB DDR3 1866MHz Kingston HyperX FURY bought in July 2016.

How much can I expect for the Motherboard (costs 10k in SP Road, Bangalore now) and each of the RAM sticks?

MSI 970A-G43 @ 4.5k
Kingston HyperX FURY 2 x 8GB DDR3 1866MHz @ 5k

anky

Youngling
Or maybe 7k because since DDR4 has come out, demand for DDR3 has decreased.
If you can get more than 7k for 16GB DDR3 ram then it's good na.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
hi Sunil,

I am planning to sell all of my pc components, can u pls give an estimate. you know everything already :p

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hi Sunil,

I am planning to sell all of my pc components, can u pls give an estimate. you know everything already :p
Why are you selling buddy?
You can sell the entire setup for 60K total.
I mean you put the entire setup for sale in OLX.
Put individual parts for sale in Digit, Techenclave & Erodov forums. You can sell all parts but some will get sold faster than others. One way or the other everything will get sold. Don't worry. OK.

anky

Youngling
Why are you selling buddy?
You can sell the entire setup for 60K total.
I mean you put the entire setup for sale in OLX.
Put individual parts for sale in Digit, Techenclave & Erodov forums. You can sell all parts but some will get sold faster than others. One way or the other everything will get sold. Don't worry. OK.
I will be moving out of India within a month for a new project in my organization. It is going to be a long term stay over there, that's why I am selling this.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I will be moving out of India within a month for a new project in my organization. It is going to be a long term stay over there, that's why I am selling this.
Why not keep it until you return? Again if you come back then you will need to buy another desktop right! But it's your choice finally.

Top Bottom