gameranand

Living to Play
I am playing on lowest graphics settings,every setting is turned to Low/Off wherever applicable. I haven't recorded the framerate yet, will do and post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have access to around 1.5K games and you always choose games that don't run on your system.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
You have access to around 1.5K games and you always choose games that don't run on your system.

Actually, Hitman is my most loved game of all times. I've played all missions in the series. This game is different than other games out there. It's one of the rare third person view games where one doesn't have to shoot everyone to kill. I get irritated by the noise,violence in games like CoD. Other strategic games are 2D'ish type like Age of Empire,etc. Actually, hitman can be a non violent game if you want. Also, I'm personally very fond of Agent 47 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Haven't even played Hitman 1 and 2. Sigh.
Funnily enough I somehow have HITMAN 2 on Steam. Haven't given it a go though. Yet to play absolution. I still remember one of the demos of absolution where they show hitman take cover or something and sneaking around. It introduced the current combat system that is used in the newer titles.

Sadly, too many stuff to play before I come around to play these titles.

Top Bottom