Help !!! Usb Device Doesnt Get Recognized

Status
Not open for further replies.

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
let me come straight to the point .

my USB MP3 player isnt geting recognized. it doesnt need driver update for XP , as the manual has mentioned . its only needed 4 WIN98 .

under Device Manager , all my USB ports hav an *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon4.gif lik icon.

what does that mean ???? can anybody explain .

i am using INTEL - DG965RY Mobo . pLS Help ASAP :mad: :( :( :( :( :(

OP
CINTEL ENTRINO

CINTEL ENTRINO

i have tried it :: before with 865 mobo there wasnt any problem

i think the USB ports r not fully open i mean there is cabinet tin on sum part. is that the problem pls replyaqua :(

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
cabinet tin???? Huh, click a picture of your USB ports and show us. The first thing you have to do is go to the bios and make sure the USB controller is enabled. Next, reload your motherboard software. Third, try the USB ports behind the cabinet instead of in front. If the ports at the back work, you have not connected the front USB headers to the motherboard. Read your motherboard manual.

If all of the above dont help, come back here with exact details of your motherboard model, tell us exactly what you tried, and we'll try and help. Current;y, it sounds like you have installed the wrong motherbnoard drivers.

Raaabo

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
usb drivers are not installed. try updating the drivers from your mobo disk. This is not a problem related to your mp3 player i guess. Only with the drivers. Good luck.

OP
CINTEL ENTRINO

CINTEL ENTRINO

thnx i will try :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom