Help in building new system

OP
jsjs

jsjs

Journeyman
^yeah or maybe i could go to my friends house and play hide n seek.
i have never done overclocking. please help me on how to do it and some tips also

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
i have never done overclocking. please help me on how to do it and some tips also

You bought the PC? No, then wait till you buy. Until then read these....

3 Step Overclocking Guide ? Sandy Bridge – v0.1beta | TechREACTION

Intel Unveils Sandy Bridge: Core i7 2600K, i5 2500K, i5 2400, i3 2100 CPUs - Sandy Bridge Overclocking: How To - Legit Reviews

OC'ing means, (trying to) convert your maruthi 800 to lancer.... :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
just kidding.

first thing on overclocking is that you gotta use your head...not adrenaline... you dig what i mean?? :D:D:D

next thing is that you should always overclock from the bios.

the rest can be found on google, ....and here of course.

OP
jsjs

jsjs

Journeyman
I want to connect to internet. In my school they have installed a dish on the roof to connect to net, it is faster than broadband they used before. Plz tell me about this type of connection, cost, etc

OP
jsjs

jsjs

Journeyman
They also have a router or something in the lab. They use this to run online classes. I've heard of wifi, what is wimax? Is it costly? fast? secure?

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Yeah, the dish connects to a router like thing and that can be connected to your PC, another Router etc.

WiiMax is a bigger version of WiFi. Like DigitalTV.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Satellite Internet access - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the one.

Welcome to Reliance Communications

I have a feeling that I'm mixing up 2 different things.

OP
jsjs

jsjs

Journeyman
I mailed to my comp teacher now, thats satelite internet acess. So whats ur take on it, should i use it

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
check the tariffs in airtel website. unlimited plans start fromm Rs 899 per month and 512kbps.

Rs 1099 per month for 1mbps , Rs 1299 for 2mbps & Rs 1499 for 4mbps.

The speeds are blazing fast. Choose your pick from above.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ They will provide telephone and broadband enabled modem. Contact nearest airtel vendor.

Top Bottom