GV-N710D3-2GL

vigyanhoon

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am attempting to build a hackintosh. I have i5 3570 with Gigabyte B75M-D3V. However I could get to boot into installation as the graphics 2500 on processor isn't supported.

Hence I thought of buying GV-N710D3-2GL from Amazon. I saw on tonymacx86 that many were able to successfully run mac on 710.

I had bought a cheaper iball 1500 rupees cabinet about 4 years ago and never bought additional smps as this one works great. I have to ask will this graphic card work with default smps that came with cabinet. I wonder if this card will work on the default ps or will need to buy that one also. Please suggest.

Thanks.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi,

I am attempting to build a hackintosh. I have i5 3570 with Gigabyte B75M-D3V. However I could get to boot into installation as the graphics 2500 on processor isn't supported.

Hence I thought of buying GV-N710D3-2GL from Amazon. I saw on tonymacx86 that many were able to successfully run mac on 710.

I had bought a cheaper iball 1500 rupees cabinet about 4 years ago and never bought additional smps as this one works great. I have to ask will this graphic card work with default smps that came with cabinet. I wonder if this card will work on the default ps or will need to buy that one also. Please suggest.

Thanks.
It's better to buy a new PSU which has good capacitors and doesn't burn your PC Components in future.

Antec BP350PS @ 1.8k is sufficient.
Link:ANTEC SMPS BP350PS - 350 WATT PSU

Top Bottom