GTA Heaven

Alok

Adventurer
I have GTA SA installed now. Can any mod geeks over here please suggest me some interesting mods?

first install some texture mod.

Replace old car models with lambo , vayron and
bikes with harley , hayabusha etc...

You may change sound of bikes cars using "saat tool".

Instead of installing map mod create your own imagination with map editor. Its very easy and interesting.

For cleo mods try : ghost rider , ped changer , all house open etc..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Played Vice City yesterday after a really really long time. Felt good.
Too bad I replaced my save file with a game completed save file and now it doesnt work.
Downloading Gta 4 from Steam from the last few days.almost 7 Gb done. 7.2 gb left. Looking forward to have a few multiplayer sessions with you guys :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
After watching jaw-dropping GTA 5 trailer, i am desperate to play it. But i have to wait for such a long time.

Till then GTA : Punjab for me..... :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I heard people telling me the GTA 3 is best of all, but not for me. IMO, the GTA 4 gameplay and story is awesome than any installment, and vice city got some nice story in different era.

BTW GTA Punjab seems different for me, new missions. so playing it. :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Having trouble with Vice city. Guardian angels mission.. When deal is going on nothing happens. Game gets stuck. Stuck not hang. Some more bad guys are supposed to come to break the deal but they never come.
Yes the game is legit. Got it from Steam :D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I heard people telling me the GTA 3 is best of all, but not for me. IMO, the GTA 4 gameplay and story is awesome than any installment, and vice city got some nice story in different era.

BTW GTA Punjab seems different for me, new missions. so playing it. :D

Isnt Gta Punjab Just a mod :?::?:

Top Bottom