Graphics Cards related queries here.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Core i3 2120, Asus P8B75-M motherboard, 4gb ram local company, Corsair cx430, Acer monitor 1600 * 900 monitor.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
It's perfectly compatible and does not bottleneck your GPU. Don't worry. Go for it.

Sent from my Lenovo K6 Power using Tapatalk

quicky008

Technomancer
I recently damaged the pci bracket (full height)of my zotac gt 730 gpu while attempting to disassemble my system.A portion of the bracket has broken off leaving a jagged edge behind which looks unsightly and is potentially dangerous as its likely to scratch anything that it might come in contact with.Now my question is,is it possible to obtain a replacement pci bracket for this gpu?Can i order one directly from zotac?If that's not possible,can anyone suggest from where could i possibly procure it for my gpu?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ If anyone you know using a low profile, they can spare their full or high profile bracket. In fact, you can remove the bracket and use it plainly. I have done that too when troubleshooting.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, you will likely to get one. But that's gonna cost you more than you would want to spend.

quicky008

Technomancer
hmm...i will see if i can get in touch with their service center and enquire whether they can provide me with a replacement bracket or not and if they can,how much that's going to cost me.Does anyone here have the contact details of their service center in kolkata?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I recently damaged the pci bracket (full height)of my zotac gt 730 gpu while attempting to disassemble my system.A portion of the bracket has broken off leaving a jagged edge behind which looks unsightly and is potentially dangerous as its likely to scratch anything that it might come in contact with.Now my question is,is it possible to obtain a replacement pci bracket for this gpu?Can i order one directly from zotac?If that's not possible,can anyone suggest from where could i possibly procure it for my gpu?

How about buying a compatible non working GPU so you can salvage the required bracket from it.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
using ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB AMP! Edition

I installed all latest nVidia driver.
But when I installed one game, unreal tournament 3, game installed AGEIA PhysX driver.
Where I can download it's latest version?
Or should I leave as it is?
Other than games do I really need it??
means I uninstalled unreal tournament 3, but PhysX driver software was still there.
If it's not needed then I can uninstall it. Need help.

quicky008

Technomancer
^that's probably a legacy physx driver that's required for the game to work,you may uninstall it from the control panel if you've removed UT already(btw that game suk$).
[MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION]:that's a really good idea,but how am i gonna get such a non-functional gpu?i dont think they are readily available on sites like olx,ebay etc.

ysmonyog

Journeyman
Pls suggest a Graphic Card for a very old desktop running Windows 10 64 bit with following config-
x6 1055T, MSI890GXM_G65, Corsair 1600 Mhz C9 2x2GB, Corsair 550VX

p.s. Required for- animation work ; Budget - Rs.12000/-

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
Pls suggest a Graphic Card for a very old desktop running Windows 10 64 bit with following config-
x6 1055T, MSI890GXM_G65, Corsair 1600 Mhz C9 2x2GB, Corsair 550VX

p.s. Required for- animation work ; Budget - Rs.12000/-
get a second hand gtx 970 for 13-14k.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
I have a quick question and didn't want to open new thread, so asking here.
I am willing to sell my Zotac GTX 660 2GB (around 3-4 years old now) and I am not sure how much should be the asking price. Any recommendation guys? I am thinking of putting it on olx.
NOTE: heavily used, but in perfect condition.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I am willing to sell my Zotac GTX 660 2GB (around 3-4 years old now) and I am not sure how much should be the asking price. Any recommendation guys? I am thinking of putting it on olx.

6k if you are lucky and card has warranty left.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I have Zotac GTX950 2GB. How much can I sell it for if Zotac GTX660 is sold at 6k.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

quicky008

Technomancer
is it a good idea to buy an used Gtx 750ti with 1-2 yrs warranty remaining for 6k or would it be better to go for a new gt 1030 instead?

Last edited:

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
is it a good idea to buy an used Gtx 750ti with 1-2 yrs warranty remaining for 6k or would it be better to go for a new gt 1030 instead?

considering these cards cannot play AAA titles at high-ultra settings anyway, If I were you I would have bought the GT 1030. Reasons being its new and secondly there is not much performance difference between the two.
You can refer to this quality video for comparison:

Top Bottom