Google Nexus 4 Thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What great about this news? LG is not even cleared the date of launch. Previously buyers were expecting the launching date of 30 November.

any hope of a phone launching officially then getting through grey without warranty etc is great news. Those who couldn't wait have already bought through Ebay or other sources IMO. Of course LG won't deny or approve anything now. We just have to wait :))

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ooo just look at how much the phone costs now on eBay for prospective Indian buyers LG Nexus 4 available online in India now at Rs 35,999

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
this is sad part for indian currency 299$ gets converted to whopping 35999.... :(
loot loot loot :evil:

not due to indian currency. this is due to lack of LTE in india. In USA they have to compete with the likes of lumia 920 which has LTE so the price is 299$ but here they are a premium handset so it will cost 35k. if LTE was available it would be 25k.

rider

as Kratos
No Nexus 4 for Indians if it is not launched this december. Google proved again that they hate Indian people.

Huh?
even S3 from Sammy fails after 150-200 days of use may be cuz of nand Mem getting corrupted !

This is why I trust apple iPhones that you hate and make fun. It is much better processed and a mature OS than any other smartphone OS. Right now with google maps, youtube and google now like apps on iOS 6. It is back in action. According to me best phones in the market are iPhone 5 and Nexus 4. Alas! we Indians can not get Nexus 4 officially. I hope it will be available online for around 25k with dealer's warranty from march 2013. Till now LG is showing their poor production of their phones, may be some kinda shortage that makes it selling in much higher price tag.

Last edited:

vipul619

whodiswhodat
That this is happening again.
When the GNexus was launched, we were put off date after date just to know that we'll never get one.
And the same thing is happening again.
I cannot believe that these so called giants take Indian Market so damn, as a joke!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
It is surprising, because there is no carrier subsidy shite. Direct sale, you get full money, such a huge market, still such treatment.

rider

as Kratos
It is surprising, because there is no carrier subsidy shite. Direct sale, you get full money, such a huge market, still such treatment.

So, for ultimate android experience one should buy GALAXY S3 or HTC ONE X. I hope the price of One X 32GB model will drop in a month so that It can be available around 27k. I also expect in after march Nexus 4 will be available easily in US. People who wants to buy unofficially can get it from ebay and price should be less than 30k for 16GB model. For the upcoming Galaxy S IV I would say it will come in Indian market in late april or may.

vipul619

whodiswhodat
I had very hardly put up 23k from my savings to get this phone.
But now seems like i'll have to go for the 2nd best in the 20-25k category - GS2! :/

a-raam

Journeyman
$299 where you can actually buy phones from Google Play.
In other places,its closer to $500
Google Nexus 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S III: Fan favorites - GSMArena.com

Top Bottom