Google Nexus 4 Thread

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Is nexus 4 actually worth it?
IN 16 GB you can use only 12 GB, if it was 13.xx something it would have been better YES 1 GB makes a huge differenance for me, i could store almost all songs i hear the most

kaz

right here
IN 16 GB you can use only 12 GB, if it was 13.xx something it would have been better YES 1 GB makes a huge differenance for me, i could store almost all songs i hear the most

how could you listen to 13GB songs at once? I will take 9days(if they are of 5mb and 5min each) :D

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I can't say if it's worth it or not but 12 GB outta 16 GB is normal. I get 10.25 GB outta 16 on mine!

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Nexus 4 available online in India from Rs 23,490 :wink:
Yeah its Ebay but a better seller this time.

Do not know how many will consider the 8gb model, but i think the 16 gb is also a tad overpriced as reviews have showed that even though the hardware is impressive, the Nexus 4 does not really burn the charts. The LG Optimus G with the same hardware is way way ahead in terms of pure performance. I do not know how the same internals made by the same company can give such divergent performance

rider

as Kratos
According to AnandTech, there seems to be a thermal throttling issue going on with the Nexus 4. It seems that the Nexus 4 is running hotter than expected and as a result, throttling became an issue for the tests. The performance of Adreno 320 in Nexus 4 GPU is much like Adreno 225.

AnandTech Benchmarks See how poor is LG Nexus 4 in benchmarks.

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
According to AnandTech, there seems to be a thermal throttling issue going on with the Nexus 4. It seems that the Nexus 4 is running hotter than expected and as a result, throttling became an issue for the tests.

AnandTech Benchmarks See how poor is LG Nexus 4 in benchmarks.

Aha, so i was wrong, it does burn :twisted:

rider

as Kratos
How about this.. Google LG Nexus 4 | 8GB - Pre Order | eBay

haha, No warranty! If the phone is dead on arrival! the person will be officially eff'd up.

Aha, so i was wrong, it does burn :twisted:

In India it will be priced approx 35k for 16GB model as India is not play store nation like US, UK etc. So it is launched by LG not google and if they launch this under 25k not a single person will buy their Optimus G with almost same specs.

I am still shocked why google chosen LG as their nexus device! I am cent percent sure the phone will work like some chinese phone like huawei or ZTE with poor durability. They verge reviewed the phone as poor build quality too as the reviewer's back glass got hair cracked as it fell from the height of just 3 feet. If they manufacture their phone with big brands like samsung or HTC only a few people will upgrade next year. :wink:

Top Bottom