Gear VR 3 launched in India @ ₹9,900 (with controller)

Wasim Shaikh

Right off the assembly line
Gear VR 3 powered by Oculus now available in India from Samsung’s official online store , this VR comes with controller for amazing gaming experience and ease of control.
*i0.wp.com/emi-offers.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/gear-vr-3-india-price.jpg

Is it compatible to your device?
Gear VR is compatible with Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge,
Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge.

Connection support both USB Type C and Micro USB
Where Can I buy It?

You can buy from online Samsung store in India Visit Page , product page does not provides much information about specification and features. For detailed features view global site of Samsung VR

Source

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Gear VR 3 powered by Oculus now available in India from Samsung’s official online store , this VR comes with controller for amazing gaming experience and ease of control.
*i0.wp.com/emi-offers.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/gear-vr-3-india-price.jpg

Is it compatible to your device?
Gear VR is compatible with Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge,
Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge.

Connection support both USB Type C and Micro USB
Where Can I buy It?

You can buy from online Samsung store in India Visit Page , product page does not provides much information about specification and features. For detailed features view global site of Samsung VR

Source

Dear Wasim,
I have the 2016 version of the Gear VR which is Gear VR 2 afaik. Will the controller work with my gear vr because as per the specs there is no difference between the vr's. Is it possible to purchase only the controller?
Thanks

OP
Wasim Shaikh

Wasim Shaikh

Right off the assembly line
Dear Wasim,
I have the 2016 version of the Gear VR which is Gear VR 2 afaik. Will the controller work with my gear vr because as per the specs there is no difference between the vr's. Is it possible to purchase only the controller?
Thanks

There are some upgrade done in VR , also confirmed with Samsung Support regarding controller that New controller only works with Gear VR3.

Hope this information helps.

Top Bottom