Gaming PC (Ryzen) Specs Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@ssb1551 @whitestar_999 @Digital Fragger @gta5 @bssunilreddy @SaiyanGoku
Guys with your help and advice I have received every component except psu and ups, thanks for your time. Please direct me to a video/guide regarding the assembling. Also ordered Antec vp550p but still looking for the Seasonic one. Reddy Ji, I tried ordering the below-mentioned UPS with your code but my location is not serviceable, Sorry, the item cannot be shipped to the address. Please change the address or remove the item UPS CyberPower UT1000E-IN UPS 1000VA | eBay
Any alternative?
Then the same UPS from here:UPS, Cyber, Cyberpower, Uninterruptible Power Supply, Power, Back up, Computer, Accessories, High Backup, Skyton Electric, Offline, OFFLINE, Line Interactive, 1 KVA, 1000va, Copper Transformer
How to Build a PC (Step by Step):
How to connect front panel connectors Guide:
How to Build a PC (Step by Step) in Hindi:

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Then the same UPS from here:UPS, Cyber, Cyberpower, Uninterruptible Power Supply, Power, Back up, Computer, Accessories, High Backup, Skyton Electric, Offline, OFFLINE, Line Interactive, 1 KVA, 1000va, Copper Transformer
How to Build a PC (Step by Step):
How to connect front panel connectors Guide:
How to Build a PC (Step by Step) in Hindi:

Shopclues LOL. I remember on fkm people calling it Fakeclues without no customer support at all.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Cool. Watch a youtube video first. Put your motherboard manual beside you while assembling and everything will be a breeze. Probably only thing you may face little difficulty if you are doing for first time is screwing in the cpu cooler. Do the star pattern, screw the diagonally opposite screws with equal pressure until all of them go in. Don't forget to put the IO shield before screwing in your motherboard.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is not ebay but that courier service used by seller which is refusing the order for delivery in your city.Try contacting him to see if he can arrange some alternate courier service.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
It is not ebay but that courier service used by seller which is refusing the order for delivery in your city.Try contacting him to see if he can arrange some alternate courier service.
Already sent a pm to him but no response.
Still looking for seasonic and ups. Have ordered antec PSU btw. Hope plan b is good.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes,it is absolutely necessary.This is what makes the transfer of heat possible from processor to cpu cooler fan(think of it as a bridge carrying heat).
DEEPCOOL Z3 HIGH QUALITY THERMAL PASTE >1.134 W/m-K: Amazon.in: Computers & Accessories
Amazon.in: Buy Cooler Master V1 IC VALUE THERMAL COMPOUND Online at Low Prices in India | Cooler Master Reviews & Ratings

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Yes,it is absolutely necessary.This is what makes the transfer of heat possible from processor to cpu cooler fan(think of it as a bridge carrying heat).
DEEPCOOL Z3 HIGH QUALITY THERMAL PASTE >1.134 W/m-K: Amazon.in: Computers & Accessories
Amazon.in: Buy Cooler Master V1 IC VALUE THERMAL COMPOUND Online at Low Prices in India | Cooler Master Reviews & Ratings
So, we apply it once and that's it. I mean any need to reapply it after few weeks/months? Is it only for processor?
The first link is selling at a very high price. The second link is OOS. How is this(desi brand)-
Amazon.in: Buy Gadget Hero's 30g Thermal Grease Paste Heat Sink Compound for CPU & Chipsets. Grey Color Online at Low Prices in India | Reviews & Ratings
Gadget Hero's 5g Thermal Grease Paste Heat Sink Compound for CPU & Chipsets. Grey Color ( .3 ml ): Amazon.in: Computers & Accessories

Please suggest a ups link too. The one's at ebay don't ship to my place and the seller ain't replying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom