Gaming PC (Ryzen) Specs Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
You can use ebay coupon like SAVERS2500 to get discount.
CyberPower does not give problems so no need to worry.
Replied the PM. Check once.
This eBay coupon has reached the maximum eligible redemptions. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment.
SAVERS2500

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
This eBay coupon has reached the maximum eligible redemptions. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment.
SAVERS2500
Use this coupon instead and check once.
SAVERS5000

*s18.postimg.org/poctn1v9l/screenshot-order2.ebay.in-2017-07-12-14-40-52.png

*s10.postimg.org/snhw4vqzt/screenshot-order2.ebay.in-2017-07-12-14-40-41.png

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Use this coupon instead and check once.
SAVERS5000

*s18.postimg.org/poctn1v9l/screenshot-order2.ebay.in-2017-07-12-14-40-52.png

*s10.postimg.org/snhw4vqzt/screenshot-order2.ebay.in-2017-07-12-14-40-41.png

Sir, I ordered the gold one with your coupon. OCZ cancelled it and said that its price will be revised in 24 hours and told me to reorder again. I asked them about the bronze one, they said to order from their site @6900/-

Also is there any alternate site other than ebay for those UPS's? It is not available at MD computers or IT Depot.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Updates regarding the processor instructions is still ongoing.
That is why there is still incompatibility between RAMS of various vendors.
Because of which some are able to reach 2933Mhz but where as some are not able to cross even 2400Mhz.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Updates regarding the processor instructions is still ongoing.
That is why there is still incompatibility between RAMS of various vendors.
Because of which some are able to reach 2933Mhz but where as some are not able to cross even 2400Mhz.

Is Asus prime 350 going to be compatible with Corsair vengeance 8 gigs? Did you check my last post?

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
get this if seasonic isn't available or costing rs 7000

vp550p at rs 4380 ...

Amazon.in: Buy Antec VP550P 550 Watts PSU Online at Low Prices in India | Antec Reviews & Ratings

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
get this if seasonic isn't available or costing rs 7000

vp550p at rs 4380 ...

Amazon.in: Buy Antec VP550P 550 Watts PSU Online at Low Prices in India | Antec Reviews & Ratings

The reviews says that it is not good for OC and makes too much noise. Should I ignore it and go ahead? I hope this is on good tier on the PSU list.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Is Amazon selling vp550p more than the MRP too? The price here mentioned is 4250-
ANTEC SMPS VP550P V2 - 550 WATT 80 PLUS CERTIFICATION PSU WITH ACTIVE PFC

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Dang. I got them.
Bhai mere PSU kelia kuch Karo.
If you are getting Seasonic you don't need to worry about any problems with it at all. In such a case you can a Seasonic PSU from Newegg.com which imports components from the USA to India.
So you can go with fully modular PSU like this for a mere 5.5k
Link:SeaSonic M12II 520 Bronze EVO Edition 520W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS 12V v2.91 SLI 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply-Newegg.com
If you buy from Newegg you won't get any warranty unless you ship it back to Newegg for RMA.
You cannot even think of comparing a Seasonic S12II 520w with Antec VP550P because Seasonic is GOD of all PSUs.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
If you are getting Seasonic you don't need to worry about any problems with it at all. In such a case you can a Seasonic PSU from Newegg.com which imports components from the USA to India.
So you can go with fully modular PSU like this for a mere 5.5k
Link:SeaSonic M12II 520 Bronze EVO Edition 520W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS 12V v2.91 SLI 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply-Newegg.com
If you buy from Newegg you won't get any warranty unless you ship it back to Newegg for RMA.
You cannot even think of comparing a Seasonic S12II 520w with Antec VP550P because Seasonic is GOD of all PSUs.

The bold part+customs are the reason I am not buying from Newegg. Ordered vp550p as per the link shared by @gta5

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@gta5 @bssunilreddy
Price dropped
Seasonic S12II-520 S12II Series 520W Power Supply with 80+ Bronze Certification
As per them it should be in stock in another 24 hours. Is that available on reduced price on some other site. I can take up my budget to 5.5k to get the same.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@gta5 @bssunilreddy
Price dropped
Seasonic S12II-520 S12II Series 520W Power Supply with 80+ Bronze Certification
As per them it should be in stock in another 24 hours. Is that available on reduced price on some other site. I can take up my budget to 5.5k to get the same.
Just check in eBay by using a coupon.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@ssb1551 @whitestar_999 @Digital Fragger @gta5 @bssunilreddy @SaiyanGoku
Guys with your help and advice I have received every component except psu and ups, thanks for your time. Please direct me to a video/guide regarding the assembling. Also ordered Antec vp550p but still looking for the Seasonic one. Reddy Ji, I tried ordering the below mentioned UPS with your code but my location is not serviceable, Sorry, the item cannot be shipped to the address. Please change the address or remove the item UPS CyberPower UT1000E-IN UPS 1000VA | eBay
Any alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom