Gaming PC for 50k

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
My friend wants a gaming PC for about 50K.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Purpose : Gaming
Games : Battlefield 1, Overwatch, Battlefield 4 and demanding games like these.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:50,000 can extend 5000 extra

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:2TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No , already have a Full HD 27" Samsung Monitor.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans Dont want to buy monitor, keyboard and mouse.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:May 2017

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Bangalore, buying locally .

11. Anything else which you would like to say?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
CPU: Ryzen 5 1500x (14.5k) or 1600 (16.5k)
GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Mini (20.5k)
Mobo: MSI B350M Gaming Pro or Gigabyte GA-AB350M-D3H (8K)
Ram: Kingston HyperX Savage 3000 MHz 8 GB (6k)
PSU: Seasonic S12II 520W (5.5k)
Case: Thermaltake Versa N25, N26 or Deepcool Tesseract SW or Antec GX200 (3-3.2k)
HDD: WD Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM (3.5k)

Total: 60-63k
Compromise on the disk space for now. RX480 was costlier than GTX 1060. Also, don't get the 3 GB version of the latter.

All prices taken from mdcomputers.in

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
1600X would be too costly as OP will have to buy processor cooler seperately, as it doesn't come with one. Also, I think 1600 should do just fine, considering there is no requirement to overclock.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -60.5K

CPU: AMD R5 1500x -14500,
GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Mini -20500,
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-AB350M-D3H -8000,
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz 8GB -5000,
PSU: Seasonic S12II 520W -5500,
Case: Antec GX300 -3500,
HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB -3500.
TOTAL -60,500.

ssb1551

Technomancer
What about the following 1060 versions from Amazon.in?
Amazon.in: Buy Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming GV-N1060G1GAMING-6GD Graphics Cards 6GB Online at Low Prices in India | Gigabyte Reviews & Ratings
Amazon.in: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING ACX 2.0 Single Fan 6GB GDDR5 DX12 OSD Support PXOC Only 6.8 Inches Graphics Card 06G-P4-6161-KR 3 GB Online at Low Prices in India | EVGA Reviews & Ratings

For less than 20k they are really sweet deals!

Even mdcomputers.in had Gainward 1060 for 19k. But it shows 'out of stock' when clicked on it.
GAINWARD GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5

Also newegg delivers to India & GPUs at newegg is quite cheaper than in India.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
What about the following 1060 versions from Amazon.in?
Amazon.in: Buy Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming GV-N1060G1GAMING-6GD Graphics Cards 6GB Online at Low Prices in India | Gigabyte Reviews & Ratings
Amazon.in: Buy EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING ACX 2.0 Single Fan 6GB GDDR5 DX12 OSD Support PXOC Only 6.8 Inches Graphics Card 06G-P4-6161-KR 3 GB Online at Low Prices in India | EVGA Reviews & Ratings

For less than 20k they are really sweet deals!

Also newegg delivers to India & GPUs at newegg is quite cheaper than in India.
They don't have come with India warranty.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Which ones are you talking about? The 2 Amazon India links or the Gainward from mdcomputers.in or the GPUs at newegg.com?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^^ Which ones are you talking about? The 2 Amazon India links or the Gainward from mdcomputers.in or the GPUs at newegg.com?
I quoted only the items ships from outside India. I guess newegg too ships from outside India, right?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Get the Zotac one for 5 years (2 + 3 extended) warranty. @bssunilreddy had a gainward GTX 760 (or 660 ? ) earlier and got downgraded to GTX 950 when he got it RMA'd.

GPU's bought from amazon global store won't have Indian warranty and you'll have to ship them to US for RMA.

ssb1551

Technomancer
I quoted only the items ships from outside India. I guess newegg too ships from outside India, right?

Yes, newegg ships from outside India. But what about the 2 links from Amazon.in link? I believe they will have India warranty.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
^^ Warranty is provided by the manufacturer, not seller. If the manufacturer provides international warranty, one will get it even if bought from Amazon global store.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Then its better to stick with reputed brands like Gigabyte, Zotac, Asus, MSI. Some of the 1060s (6GB variant) from these companies are quite cheap on Amazon.in.

OP
Sarang\m/

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Where can I get windows 10 home key. There is invader in erodov forums who has sold me a key previously but he is not replying now

raga8

Broken In
Where can I get windows 10 home key. There is invader in erodov forums who has sold me a key previously but he is not replying now
I recently bought a Windows 10 pro oem key from this site a month back for 7usd.

Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (OEM/Retail) - psngames.org

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

89praveen

Broken In
I recently bought a Windows 10 pro oem key from this site a month back for 7usd.

Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (OEM/Retail) - psngames.org

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk
Hey there r 2 versions oem and retail ..can u tell difference??

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom