Gaming PC build for 35k.

Bintu

Right off the assembly line
Hey, I'm mostly a noob so I would appreciate if you guys helped me out. Thanks a lot.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Mostly for gaming, like Witcher 3, Rust, COD, most new AAA games. Watching a lot of HD movies.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 35k, can go 37-39k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Perhaps in the future.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 10 pro 64 bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1Tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, a 1080p(maybe more? Not 4k tho)19-20", I really don't have a idea about monitors. All I know is I need a cheap one which is about 19-20 inch.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: None

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: End of the year

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No, I want to build it myself, or is that a bad idea?

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Kolkata, Jadavpur. I would prefer a local seller considering they are cheaper. Anyone knows good shops in Kolkata?

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Yes, I have a build in mind after doing much research.
g4560
GTX 1050ti 4g (idk which one cause these many)
Idk which mother board
8Gb Vengeance DDR4 2400 RAM
a decent looking case (not expensive please)
Do I need anything for a good soundcard? Or is the one in the motherboard good enough? (Stupid question ik)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Since you want to buy the components in year end, there is no point in suggesting anything now. Wait for coffee lake to be launched.

OP
B

Bintu

Right off the assembly line
Since you want to buy the components in year end, there is no point in suggesting anything now. Wait for coffee lake to be launched.
No, I'm asking of those are okay, please suggest me. Especially a monitor and other stuff. And what's coffee lake?

sohan_92

In the zone
No, I'm asking of those are okay, please suggest me. Especially a monitor and other stuff. And what's coffee lake?
It is an Intel 8th Generation processor which will be released on the fall of this year for desktop level. And will outperform previous generation processors and most probably AMD too.

And regarding year end purchase, no one can predict what the price will be at that time. So it will baseless to suggest something unless you are planning to buy by the end of this month.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Like @sohan_92 said,
no one can predict what the price will be at that time

10-20 days is enough to suggest a config in the budget because usually the prices don't change that much.
BTW, even if you decide to go with a good G4560 + 1050Ti build on today's prices, it'll cost you close to 39k WITHOUT the monitor or other peripherals.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -44.9K

Intel Pentium G4560 -5400,
MSI H110M-Pro-VD -4600,
Corsair Value Select 8GB 2133Mhz DDR4 -4200,
Cooler Master Force 500 -2700,
Antec VP450P -3000,
WD Caviar 1TB Blue (WD10EZEX) 7200RPM -3500,
Zotac GTX1050Ti 4GB Mini -11700,
LG 22MP68VQ 22" LED IPS -9000,
Logitech MK200 -800.
TOTAL -44,900.

Don't ever go with Corsair VS Series PSU's.

Top Bottom