Gaming News Channel...

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
MicroSoft and Bungie sued over Halo 3

The class action, filed by Randy Nunez and others, alleges that Microsoft and Bungie made Halo 3 and stated that it was compatible with the Xbox 360, but that it wasn't.

The filing says: "Defendants knew or had reason to know that Halo 3 was being purchased by consumers for use on an Xbox 360 and that the buyers of Halo 3 were relying on Defendants' skill and judgment to furnish goods suitable for that purpose.... However, Halo 3 does not function with the Xbox 360, and to the contrary, attempted use of Halo 3 consistently causes the Xbox 360 to 'crash,' 'freeze' or 'lock up' while the game is being played."

Microsoft, the filing continues, has had "repeated and mounting consumer complaints and inquiries concerning this operational flaw in Halo 3" but has failed to recall the game or fix the failure.

"Because Halo 3 is not fit for either its ordinary purpose or for the particular purposes for which it was sold, defendants have breached the statutorily implied warranties of the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act."

Source: TG Daily

InfinityWard says.. "Bethesda is redefining the FPS experience

With the upcoming release of uber-sequel Modern Warfare 2, developer Infinity Ward is beginning to open up a little more and has revealed some vital details about the game.
In an exclusive interview with NowGamer, Infinity Ward community manager Robert Bowling has divulged some extremely intriguing information regarding the company’s latest release. Such as the fact that two separate teams have been working from day one on the multiplayer and single-player components, that they are only willing to integrate vehicle sections if they're ‘fun’ and that the team loves to defy expectations when it comes to the single-player story mode.

However, the conversation did roam from Infinity Ward and Modern Warfare 2 to what other developers in the same space have achieved. Bowling was quick to heap praise on his contemporaries, complimenting Valve on Left 4 Dead and stating that with Fallout “Bethesda is really redefining the single-player first-person experience. Fallout 3 was a renaissance for single-player mentality and proved that multiplayer isn’t the end of great single-player experiences.”

Source:Nowgamer

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Most funniest slide ever shown by Apple:

yesterday, here is what they said:

PSP and DSi doesn't stack up against ipod becaues:
1) No multi touch interface
2) No ipod
3) games are expensive
4) no app store.

I was first shocked to see the reason and they couldn't stop laughing.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
goddamnit.

they say

driving experience is phenominal
arguably best NFS game ever made
AI don't make mistakes and try to take revenge if you hit car.

wow. looks like NFS is going to get a new breathe of life and direction!!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah! Wooo! You rock EA! You Rock! Awesome work EA! SHIFT'll be my No.1 racin' games of all time. Darn! I can't wait to get my hands on Chevy Corvette with all that realism! You guys know how to tell EA that they have done a tremendous job? Not only EA, but also SMS. I'm sure gonna buy a awesome legit copy. Hell! I might write the same dialogues with Ubi in place of EA, ACII in place SHIFT, <nothin'> in place of racin' & games to game, know what I mean? Can't wait for ACII. SHIFT's here people!

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^You need to praise "Slightly Mad Studios" for finally reviving NFS franchisee with the first game that they developed for EA.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves maxed out PS3

On a interview with the gametrailers.com, Naughty Dog's developers said that "Uncharted Drake's fortune uses 30% of ps3 resources.. where as Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves uses 100% resources that a ps3 can offer" Check out the video here

I cant wait to lay my dirty hands on this beauty.

Thanks to Desiibond, Dinjo_jo and Nvidiageek for helping me in this thread. I request other members to join us in this thread.
A request to the members..

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Scribblenauts words leaked

First of all for the people who don't know about the game Scribblenauts.. Check out this video.

[youtube]j3HXgvl8lp0&feature=fvst[/youtube]

In words.. it is a game in which the player's goal is to reach a star using objects. The way of summoning object is to write the name of the word with your hand.

The list of the Words of this game was released by some hackers. the list can be found here.

BTW, this game won the game of the show award(e3,2009) by gamespot.com

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
PS3 New Physx SDK

At CEDEC 2009 Sony unvield it's new Physx SDK for ps3. Take a look at the video.

[youtube]5xk6RM_YsM0[/youtube]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Tell me you are havin' a PS3? And, is there any diff. between PS3 Slim & PS3 in terms of performance? I'm kinda lookin' forward to buyin' it or maybe Xbox 360, whaddya guys say? And awesome thread for us & for me! Keep up the good work. A few more pages of awesome gamin' news & this'll be a sticky.

Krow

Crowman
vamsi... Just dropped in to say good work...Keep it up. I'll help after my *xmas* are over. :lol:

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Tell me you are havin' a PS3? And, is there any diff. between PS3 Slim & PS3 in terms of performance? I'm kinda lookin' forward to buyin' it or maybe Xbox 360, whaddya guys say? And awesome thread for us & for me! Keep up the good work. A few more pages of awesome gamin' news & this'll be a sticky.

It is a good idea to Buy a ps3. But believe me this beast is only for absolute legitimate users. It is almost two years since i have purchased PS3. But I have managed to get only 6 titles.

If you think that you can afford nearly 3k for a title.. you can get ps3.. but believe me..every penny of that 3k will be returned to you. Not to mention.. ps3 is also famous for it's robust multimedia capabilities. After all it is the cheapest bluray 2.0 player available in the market. Not to mention PS3's ability to sync almost any blutooth devices(you can use your blutooth hands free kit as mic and earphones for ps3,etc), Free online gaming, ability to attach any 2.5'' hdd, built in wifi, 8 core cell broadband engine capable of calculating 2 Tera floating point operations per second.

Nvidiageek, This should be only between you and me:grin:. Ditch all who says ps3 has better facilities. X360 will be brilliant for casual and hardcore gaming. Although it does not have hardware resources like ps3. It is very good for gaming. Not to mention.. 360's ability to mod and the reduction in RRoD to almost 1% in jasper model and a price tag of $199 gives x360 a pep. But believe me microsoft will kill x360 before sony kills ps3.

It is your way to go... if you want pure gaming and no online gaming and low on budget both to buy titles and to buy games.. go with 360. If you are capable of throwing 299$ initially and enthusiast enough to get a robust multimedia power house, free online gaming(Have i mentioned that all ps3 titles will be priced @ 3k? If then I am wrong. Only new to market-ps3 exclusives will be priced at that price. Most of the big hits like resistance, Little big planet, Assassins creed are available for 1.5k :) . While multi platform flicks are available for 2.2k to 2.5k.) ps3 is the way to go.

To give you a clear cut view.. for d wifi and bluray in x360 arcade you have to spend more than 100$. So far.. I haven a clear cut view to you. It is upto you to choose your way. I have listened this dialog in a movie.."jindagi mai hamari waat is se nahi lagthi ki ham kaunsa raasta chunte hai..waat lagti hai is se ham kaunsa raasta chodthe hai" :))

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Vamsi nice going

what about Physx in Ps3 , i think GOD OF WAR 3 is coming with full of physx enhanced ?? yes i think 50 Hrs of gameplay in GOW3

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Well, physx will always be great on a ps3.Not to mention it is because of availability of processing cores. More #of cores.. less burden of GFX solution. x360 has 3 cores and 360's SDK can utilize all the cores. Where as in ps3.. among the eight cores.. one core is locked by SDK for effective functioning another is used for management of system resources. So,only 6 usable cores. There are rumors going on that the new SDK that is going to hit the developers will unlock the 8th core. But i severely doubt that. So far there are only few games like MGS4, Uncharted 2,etc utilized all the available cores. Not to mention.. this new physx SDK is exclusive for ps3's cell broadband engine. And the video demonstration shows how fluid the animations are.

Regarding the God of War.. it is going to be bigger better and best. The thing that made me to drop my jaw along with the e3,2009 demo is the sony has confirmed that God of War 3 will not only include god of war 3 but playable 720p versions of God of War and God of war 2 along with 60fps assurance and extra blending points and anti-aliasing. I can't wait for this. And who told you that God of War 3 will be 50hrs long. Stig Asmussen, the director of God of War 3 told that story campaign would be between 8-14 hours. Don't know about the physx thou.

Top Bottom