Gamers, I am doing research on eye fatigue

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi people.

I'm sorry for the delay in sharing the responses, while they're complete and we did research some ways to alleviate fatigue, we don't want to share it until our project is submitted.

I will definitely post it soon!

Thanks!
Can you atleast share only the findings, not in depth, just simple points in the meantime?

OP
K

kkapoorr

U Wot M8?
Guys, sorry for the delay. Here is the link to view the summary: Survery on Eye Fatigue Summary.pdf

I am also adding here all the links that I have referred to in the summary since PDF clicking is annoying sometimes:
  1. Screen use can affect your eye health in digital age (FT.com Article on screen usage)
  2. *www.millwardbrown.com/adreaction/2014/report/Millward-Brown_AdReaction-2014_Global.pdf (Milward Brown Survey)
  3. Dry eyes and technology: What you need to know to protect your vision (Dry Eye on CBS News)
  4. *lifehacker.com/5976390/use-the-20-20-20-rule-to-fight-the-effects-of-sitting-all-day-long (20-20-20 Rule on Lifehacker)
  5. How blue light is both bad for you AND good for you! (Huh?) (Article on Blue Light)
  6. *www.amazon.in/VISYN-Gaming-Glasses-Wayfarer-Protection/dp/B076CFLX6F VISYN Anti Blue light glasses we tested.
Thanks for your replies!

PS: Digit is Forum 1 in the survey.

OP
K

kkapoorr

U Wot M8?
Thanks, man!

I was always going to post it. I was just waiting for the go-ahead from my friend, whose project was this.

OP
K

kkapoorr

U Wot M8?
Hi,

I will be using our pair of the gaming glasses we tested (see above post). If anyone is interested, I can post pics and give a review. Let me know :)

Thanks!

Top Bottom