FT: 4Gb(2x2Gb) Transcend DDR2 800Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
Bought because I thought I will be using Vista 64 bit, but got fed up of Vista too soon, too many bugs and nothing really special to offer, now on, I am planning on moving to an all-linux solution (slackware) and getting rid of windows forever. So don't need the ram anyhow, 2Gb will be more than enough. So if anyone has 2Gb DDR2 800Mhz ram and wants to upgrade to 4Gb here's ur chance.

Let me know what ram u have and we will decide on a price.

I am running this ram at 850Mhz at 1.8V !!!!
I have not tried anymore OC'ing as my bus is 425Mhz and I like to run 1:1. So I don't need more than 850Mhz anyhow. I'm sure it will do some good clock speeds at 1.9 or 2.0V if it is good at 1.8V.

The ram is around Mid Jan 08 so is less than a month old, lifetime warranty. Located in Delhi.

ancientrites

In the zone
i need both the 2gb+2gb ram and i am ready to pay total 2000 + 100 shipping charge.Thats the final. if you agree.i will send you demand draft on monday.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Will trade if u have a ram to trade, let me know what ram u have and I will let u know the price.

and as far as your statement "Two GB is Enough for Linux" is concerned, if you play games like Unreal Tournament 3, etc at full settings and want to simultaneously want to browse firefox for walkthroughs, and want to write a DVD, 4 GB ram will be nessassary.

And if you play with virtual box a lot, again 4 GB will be helpful. So are you sure that you want to sell that RAM ?

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
I never said "2Gb is enough for linux", I always refrain from making such general statements anyway, however true.

But it is certainly enough for me as I will not be gaming much for a lot of time now.

I am interested in exchange as i have mentioned many times in the thread, what is the confusion about?

I never said "2Gb is enough for linux", I always refrain from making such general statements anyway, however true.

But it is certainly enough for me as I will not be gaming much for a lot of time now.

I am interested in exchange as i have mentioned many times in the thread, what is the confusion about?
could you please name the items you are willing to exchange that RAM for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom