<<---FLASHGET--->>The Best Download Manager

bibjee

A d m i n s t r a t o r
i have been using flashget for many years now. back in the old days, it was called jetcar. the name is now flashget. but i dont prefer the new version. i use the classic version 1.73. :)

OP
Ecko

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
shady_inc said:
Guys using flashget should be aware of the fact that contains spyware.
Google search results

Used to be once
Now comes clean & also d best

Features of flashget:

1. Support for Bit Torrent:mrgreen:
2. Support for eDonkey:rolleyes:
3. Support for HTTP/FTP:p
4. Supports RSTP and MMS. I can use this to rip songs right out of thr band's own site:twisted:
5. Supports resume on most files:)
6. Not hangy, so good for downloading distros:cool:
7. Download sheduling available for using BSNL-500 to its maximum potential:-D

I hence like flashget a lot. I wish we had such a good and feature rich Download Manager for Ubuntu...

NucleusKore

TheSaint
mushroomcloudwarrior said:
This looks, good..Please tell me there's a Linux version for it as well?

Try KGet or Downloader for X

Open SuSE users - kget is installed by default. Just Press Alt F2 and type KGet
- To install Downloader for X, Open Yast->Software Management. Then search for d4x and install. Source: SuSE Main OSS Repository

NucleusKore said:
Try KGet or Downloader for X

Open SuSE users - kget is installed by default. Just Press Alt F2 and type KGet
- To install Downloader for X, Open Yast->Software Management. Then search for d4x and install. Source: SuSE Main OSS Repository
does it have all the features I listed in my prev post?

Softix

Right off the assembly line
I love this software, but I can't use in my computer since it greatly slows it down when I have this software running, I have no idea why. But thanks anyway for sharing.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I used to use Flashget, but once I started using IDM, I don't feel like moving to any other download managers.

expertno.1

Technomancer
phreak0ut said:
I used to use Flashget, but once I started using IDM, I don't feel like moving to any other download managers.

lol......the same case is with me

2.5 years ago was using DAP premium but when used IDM once speeds were betetr than it then shifted to IDM and till now IDM is my No.1

it also supports video capture from youtube, google , metacafe , etc automatically !

the Grabber / site downloader is awesome to load full mp3's of sites :D

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

yellow28

Right off the assembly line
Flashget is pretty nice but doesn't help me to increase download speed like Internet Download Manager does.
» Download Internet Download Manager 5.19 Build 3 Free trial Full Version - Schedule, resume and accelerate downloads by up to 5 times - Place77

I don't know how they make exactly,but i experienced these two products and Download Accelerator Plus and IDM was the fastest.

lol......the same case is with me

2.5 years ago was using DAP premium but when used IDM once speeds were betetr than it then shifted to IDM and till now IDM is my No.1

it also supports video capture from youtube, google , metacafe , etc automatically !

the Grabber / site downloader is awesome to load full mp3's of sites :D

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

I am using mass downloader from almost 5 years or so...does all the things you needed.

seenjhon

Broken In
Hi i used the internet download manager and now internet speed increased and now download speed is 1157 kbps and my upload speed is 714 kbps i checked this internet speed test in this site IP Details.com : Internet Speed test

kool

Cyborg Agent
idm is best. Features are:

+Resume youtube videos later
+Resume Mediafire links later.
+Supports all browser.
+It has scheduling que option

Top Bottom