TYPE: FREEWARE

Download Here

*down6.flashget.com/flashget192en.exe

Features:

100% Clean
No adware and spyware
Easy to install and use

MULTI PROTOCOL SUPPORT
FlashGet not only supports HTTP,FTP protocols but also Bittottent,MMS,RTSP and other protocols .
It is seamless between protocols and there is no need to operate manually for download switch.
The One Touch technique optimizes Bittorrent download and can automatically download target files after getting seeds information, hence no need to operate again.

SUPPORTS MHT TECHNOLOGY
It uses MHT(Multi-server Hyper-threading Transportation) technique and optimization arithmetic and it can split downloaded files into sections and supports multipoint transfers in parallel. Moreover, the techniques (UDCT, Ultra Disk Cache Tech) can protect your hard disk and make you download more stable.

SITE EXPLORER
Contains Site Explorer can be used to browse FTP & HTTP sites
No need for seperate FTP site explorer

CALL ANTIVIRUS AUTOMATICALLY
FlashGet can call anti-virus automatically to clean virus,spyware and adware after finishing download.

LOW ON RESOURCES
Uses very little of system resources
Very efficient in writing data on hard drives

Others features include :
-> Splitting downloads in parts
-> Browser Moniter (Auto-detect download)
-> One click batch download
-> Pause/Resume
-> Support flash(swf) file download
-> Add a search toolbar
-> Custom Skins
-> Supports Rapidshare Premium & alikes
-> Few Addons Support

Still have any questions , then visit:lol:

*www.flashget.com/en/about.htm

Do post your comments & feedback

OP
Ecko

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
mushroomcloudwarrior said:
This looks, good..Please tell me there's a Linux version for it as well?

Try mGet
Also u can use Wine Windows Emulator to run FASHGET

Read This
*www.flashget.com/en/faq005.htm

sms_solver

In the zone
ya it is a good download manager, small size to download and its inteface is good as well. I am using it for about 3 months.

lalam

In the zone
It is a good one yep and its all free well thats the best part and you forgot to add that it supports torrent too....

OP
Ecko

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
lalam said:
It is a good one yep and its all free well thats the best part and you forgot to add that it supports torrent too....

I've already added that !!

MULTI PROTOCOL SUPPORT
FlashGet not only supports HTTP,FTP protocols but also Bittottent,MMS,RTSP and other protocols .
It is seamless between protocols and there is no need to operate manually for download switch.
The One Touch technique optimizes Bittorrent download and can automatically download target files after getting seeds information, hence no need to operate again.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
gaurav_chd88 said:
Just try flashget & you will notice the difference

yeah speed boost is appreciable as compared to FDM and other free download managers.

expertno.1

Technomancer
tried flashget but have some cons.............

1. many times files get corrupted when there is electricity failure.
2. slow torrent client
3. RTSP protocol is not fully compatible on many streams of it .
4. not working in opera 9.5
5. doesn't supports "on the way split download" .

I prefer IDM (original version) and have been using it since 3 years.............

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
orbit integrates with opera but slow compared to fdm . . . flashget integrates or not . . . with fdm it doesnt . . . there is monitering option but opera uses its own transfer . . .

pillainp

Journeyman
expertno.1 said:
tried flashget but have some cons.............

1. many times files get corrupted when there is electricity failure.
2. slow torrent client
3. RTSP protocol is not fully compatible on many streams of it .
4. not working in opera 9.5
5. doesn't supports "on the way split download" .

I prefer IDM (original version) and have been using it since 3 years.............

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Regarding your first problem, you can set Flashget to re-download last few MB of data just prior to the power failure, just as in any Torrent Manager such as Azureus.

In Tools>Options, go to the Proxy tab, and there increase the value in the box next to If Error Occurs, Rollback: to any number of Megabytes, expressed in KB. In case of a failure, Flashget will redownload that amount of data prior to the actual poit of failure.

By the way, Flashget also now supports Edonkey/Emule, in addition to being a full-fledged BT manager.

I've been using FG since it was in version 0.8 (known then as JetCar), and it has only gotten better with each succeeding iteration.

Top Bottom