Fifa 13 installation

wise_vineet

Right off the assembly line
Hi folks, i was very excited to play fifa 13 as i got it in the afternoon today. I tried to install it on pc, first origin was installed then origin was updated (file size 45 mb). Then i tried to install the fifa 13 at time of installing message flashed to activate the fifa 13, from afternoon i am trying to activate my copy but it's showing the message "temporary unavailable, This action could not be completed. We may be experiencing an unusually high server load or undergoing maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes.". I have tried more than 100 times. Now, what should I do, plzz help, is someone else is also experiencing the same problem...

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
get origin version 8.5 or 8.3 and it should work fine(tested with mass effect 3 and kingdom of amalur)

origin 9.0 onward has this "temprorarily unavailable" problem which never seems to fix
i had a similar problem with mass effect 3

manpreet.

Right off the assembly line
Hi folks, i was very excited to play fifa 13 as i got it in the afternoon today. I tried to install it on pc, first origin was installed then origin was updated (file size 45 mb). Then i tried to install the fifa 13 at time of installing message flashed to activate the fifa 13, from afternoon i am trying to activate my copy but it's showing the message "temporary unavailable, This action could not be completed. We may be experiencing an unusually high server load or undergoing maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes.". I have tried more than 100 times. Now, what should I do, plzz help, is someone else is also experiencing the same problem...

i am also experiencing thesame problem..please can u help mewith the installation...if anybody has done the installation then please tell me how much time it takes and i too have tried to install it for like 50 times already...:(...and after how much time does it get installed and ready to play??..kindly help me with this problem...would feel very obliged...:)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^ get origin 8.5 or 8.3 click "redeem product code" where you enter your product code of FIFA 13 fifa 13 will be added to your account
THEN. update to version 9.x.x(the one on the fifa 13 disc) and install from disc

Top Bottom