[FAQ] Android Customization: Tips and Tricks

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
Free ones like Avira, Avast, Bitdefender (free version) do a far better job. Paying for quickheal is pointless.

Ok, Thanks!! Will switch over to one of these once my subsciption of Quickheal ends!

Can you pls. help me here too? - *forum.digit.in/software-q/199977-problem-windows-10-notification-center.html#post2313327

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Android Mobile "Rooting", that's good by listening. Once you rooted your mobile i.e., you are against to product manufacturer. Recently, I have rooted my mobile from Android 6.0 version to latest Android 7.0.1 version, it's fine to update. I used for 4 - 5 monthly, it gives me excellent features with developer options. But, later I have troubling with other updates, #SuperSU. Now am irritating. So, before rooting your mobile devices, once confirm.

Beefore yu posting anithing checking yur gremmer pleze.

Once you rooted your mobile i.e., you are against to product manufacturer. I have rooted my mobile from Android 6.0 version to latest Android 7.0.1 version
:facepalm:
Did you purposely went full retard?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Android Mobile "Rooting", that's good by listening. Once you rooted your mobile i.e., you are against to product manufacturer. Recently, I have rooted my mobile from Android 6.0 version to latest Android 7.0.1 version, it's fine to update. I used for 4 - 5 monthly, it gives me excellent features with developer options. But, later I have troubling with other updates, #SuperSU. Now am irritating. So, before rooting your mobile devices, once confirm.
Mate, please work on your English.
Join some courses

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz

Yes I agree. You are indeed irritating with your useless and nonsensical posts.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he made a typo there.

If you can't live with a rooted device then plain and simple - root access is not ( useful ) for you. So better try to live with the Blue pill ( stock OS ) and be happy and calm.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yeah! Sam, you did fabulous job. Keep it up. But guys please note that before going to root your android device, once think and confirm. Once you proceed then you can't go back.
Actually you can, so please stop posting your incomplete information.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
My Tapatalk crashes every time I try to report some one's post, every other feature is working fine. What to do now?

Top Bottom